The 3 of us

Gautama's pov

When I hear her scream I can't help but be in a hurry to end this fight once and for all. With this new power attached to me. I finish him off and everyone is going crazy mad. Because I have defeated their weakling little demon. I turn around and I smile at my beautiful. I was going to make my way towards her. "That was your punishment Buddha" assured Odín. "What losing my eye I still can win any time" I claimed. I walk past him to my beautiful. "You stayed after all" I say to her. "I'm sorry Gautama it's just that I" she says. I interrupted her and I kiss her so passionately and hold her close to me. "You don't have to apologize for nothing Maya" I said. "Your eye are you going to be okay" she asked. "It's gone indeed but I'll be okay beautiful" I say to her. "It's my fault I should have been here cheering you on" she says teared eyed. "It's not your fault my love" I say to her. We walk out the battle I'm pretty beat up but I beat that thing. I hold on to Maya and she's still sad. "Gautama you lost your eye babe" she says to me. "It's not your fault I just took the beginning a bit slow that's the only chance he had" I assure her. "But I could have done something different to stop all this" she says. "It was Belzebu that created that thing" I say to her. "Wait what are you saying" she says confused. "That's what Belzebu does he creates this experiments to pass his time" I said. "That thing that hurt you and made you lose your eye; he created it, that dam imbecile" she said serious. "I should have know his intentions that idiot" I said. "Where is he someone needs to stop him" she stated. "No one can go after him because they all knew he created that thing" I said. He has used it against me but they all knew the truth. But too bad for them they couldn't kill me now it's my turn. They will not see what coming to them. "I would have stopped Belzebu from creating that thing" she said to me. "He had created it along time ago but no one was sure on who he planted that part of Hajun in" I claimed. "He lied to me making me believe you were the bad guy on many occasions" she said. She held me tight and cleans my wounds and looks at my face and gets sad again. "With just one eye I can see you perfectly fine my beautiful" I said. "I love you so much Gautama I couldn't find myself to leave you" she said. On the fourth year of her being here past the battle; I finally got to get married to her. We went on our long awaited honey moon. I made love to her so many times I couldn't keep count on the many times. She was with child in our first year of marriage. I think losing my eye had gone past her already. She had some sudden nightmares. She's met her dad in one of the dreams. But she knew that once it came to his time they would see each other here. On her 5th year she reached enlightenment not like me but she was close. I think our son almost beat her in reaching enlightenment because he was a fast learner. The gods did not grant us anymore children . Just our dear Ezekiel smart boy very strong too. Had his mothers beautiful soul. The gods finally accepted her as one of us. I was happy with her and our son. But that path was coming to be faster than ever. Hades was more than half way there and Maya knew her going and coming would save human kind.