With times

Mayida's P.o.V.

Gautama had been so distant; just having me baby sat by Quin and Medusa. It's annoying really what is he thinking just avoiding me. Today when he gets to the palace I will demand answers from that jerk. "Gautama what's your problem I ask em". "My problem is you talk to much; what did you tell Loki to provoke him like that"he says. "What do you mean I'm gonna repeat myself again Odín took me to him there's nothing more" I explained. He looked down then up at me again. "He said some horrible things about you regarding your past students; that they died because of you"I say. "And you like the stupid naive girl you are you believed him" he said serious. "What happened to them where we're you; why didn't you save them" I ask him. "Look first off they passed away in the 3rd level of vigorous training; their bodies couldn't withstand the pain anymore" he claims. "When we're you going to bring that up to me the same day I was going to die too" I shout. "What did you tell Loki no one can know why you're really here" he said. I was so upset and with tears in my eyes I began to shout. "Because you decided to bring me here against my will; and you want me to help you save human kind" I say sobbing. "Wow and just like that I turn up dead; do you have any idea what the gods will do to me if you blurt that out just like you did right now" he says. I wipe my tears slowly. "No wonder Loki he went crazy on you"he says to me. "Believe your gods you guys are all the same; very deceitful,ignorant and obnoxious"I shout at him again. "Can't you just keep to yourself and stop pestering those gods"he explained. "I want to go home Siddartha Gautama even if I die I'll let them all know why I'm here I'll be back home dead but home" I keep shouting. "That's how you want me to believe you by manipulating me with your threats; so Loki was saying the truth" he said. "I don't care if you believe me alright just leave me alone go get out and go to your important things" I shout to him. "Yeah as a matter of fact Aphrodites is waiting for me"he says smiling. He leaves downstairs I know he's upset playing it off with that fake smile. I hate him so much Belzebu said there was another way I can go through the realm to go back home. I miss my father my life back home sally the museum and our many visitors that's my life not here. Almost getting killed every other day by these imbeciles and this stupid ugh Siddartha Gautama I hate you so much I scream at the top of my lungs. I had sneaked out to talk with Belzebu because Gautama would go insane if he saw me hanging out with him. We've been at each other's throat these past weeks because he still sees me like a weakling. Belzebu was the only one that kept my mind busy, but he also had a short cut to get back home but I can't let anyone just know he says that the other gods might get mad too. Belzebu said he was willing to stand up for me against Gautama but I didn't want them to be fighting let alone because of me. Medusa said that Gautama was probably bedding Aphrodites because he was always with her and she wasn't denying it but he wasn't denying it either.