Solitude

Gautama's P.O.V.

I knew that something was going to happen. They wanted this all along to separate me from her. It was Aphrodites that stupid female; I'm going to destroy her. "Rai you should see how miserable she is with out you"said Medusa. Belzebu offering his stupidity his puberty isn't enough to comprehend the magnitude of my anger towards them"I said to her. "Maya jumps into conclusion really fast she's already thinking of escaping from there" said Medusa. She's crazy I love that woman I really love her almost 2 years here and she won me in a heartbeat. There must be a way to see her sooner than those 2 months. Everything is ready for our ceremony either way I'm going to take her far away from here. "I'm finally here black Rai" said Hades. "Have you heard the bad news"I ask him. "Indeed your soulmate is stuck in a frenzy of envious goddesses" he said. "It was Aphrodites she did this"I said to him. "It's definitely not her it's from a higher power she would have separated you guys from before"he stated. Hades must be right this had to come from Odín or even Zeus. Not just a simple jelous person wanna be that's there doing and if bug boy had just a bit to do with it I'm going to kill him. The days were going by so slow and I couldn't find myself to keep calm and be waiting anymore I needed to go see Maya. I get out and walk towards Mount Place where she's practically kidnapped. "You can't go Rai it's going to extend 1 more week you have 2 months left okay you have to hold on. As the days get closer I can sense the urge to start killing these bastards for allowing them to take her from me. The day was finally here when I got to wed my beautiful Mayida. A couple of feet's away from mount Place I see bug boy. "You this was your doing huh Buddha he said upset" ! What are you talking about moron"I ask him. "They took Mayida someone kidnapped her"he said mad. I go to him and grab him by his clothes. "You better tell me where she is you piece of shit"I growled to him. "I got here since the morning she wasn't here anymore"he claimed. "Don't make me kill you right here right now"I shout at him furious. As I throw him towards the gates of mount place. "My oh my the Buddha throwing a fit over a mortal"Loki said snickering. I grab him and toss him to the ground to; I'm about to give him the next blow when Quin shi stops me. "Raí come on now Zeus wants to see you"said Quin. "Maya is missing Quin I'm gonna kill these bastards"I say to him. "Come on Zeus has Maya with him"Quin said. I get up and we get going and before getting to Zeus outside was Odín. "The Buddha fighting his own kind because of a simple human" Odín stated. "And what's it to ya huh; you're so concerned about a simple human as you say cut the crap oh great god of war" I said sarcastically. I go past him towards Zeus side and I enter with out knocking and there she was. Mayida she was so sad in tears. "Glad of you to join us Buddha"says Zeus. "Maya are you okay what happened"I say trying to hold her. She pulls away and steps back away from me. "Hey what's wrong Maya you know bug boy" she interrupts me. "I hate you so much Gautama; you're a lying and deceiving being" she says to me. "What are you saying by that what did they tell you" I ask her. "We know it all Gautama your plan to kill all me and save humanity"Zeus claimed. "What are you fucken saying; I'm here in the day I was supposed to wed and I find my bride to be gone and she's apparently with you" I shout to him. "You lied to me you used me for your games; I asked you to not make me your shield Gautama"she said crying. "Maya listen we need to speak alone please beautiful listen to me please" I say to her. "It's over Gautama she's decided to go back home" claimed Zeus.