Trouble

Gautama's P.O.V

I find Mayida far away from the palace and I find her right away again with that damn insect. "Maya I thought you were going just outside"I say to her. "I just wanted to walk around Gautama"she said. "Look you cannot trust any of them okay something is coming up and we need to be ready"I tell her. "Well there's not much you tell me and Aphrodites said you've been with Zeus"she said. "Look stay away from them specially Bug boy he's being weird he never ever put interest in anything definitely not a human"I assured. "He's just my friend Gautama; is it true what he said about the law"she asks. I smile at her but I explain the stupid law. "It's only true if we met each other from separate places but I brought you here and you've been living with me since"he explained. "Yeah he's just looking out for me that's all he thought I was with child"she giggles. That will not be possible either I give her a slight smile I cannot be sure what will happen after all the plan. Hades has not contacted me either something is up. Maya goes to her room and I put a shield around her new room since the other one was being repaired because she made me break through it. A week later I get bad news from Quin and Medusa. "Odín put the crow law on you two"Quin said. "What the fuck are you saying on me and her"I ask. "Yes technically you met her on earth and you're from here so you guys were separated before coming together here" Quin explained. "That dirty dog; no that dam worm it was Belzebu stupid bastard he has to get his way"I say angrily. They just barge in my door and the angel guards go towards them. "We are here to take her to the mountains palace" Ebisu said. He's part of the law in heaven this idiot. When they try going upstairs Quin shi stops them. I go to Maya's room and she's hiding in the closet. "Beautiful you have to leave for now okay"I say to her. "You said nothing would happen"she said crying. "Please listen to me everything will be okay I promise; I just thought that after our great idea we'd be married after"I say to her. "I'm not leaving from here I'll rather die"she says crying. I walk to the closet and get inside with her. I hold her close to me. "Gautama do you really love me"she asked. "Yeeees I love you I do I know I don't show it much okay at all but you'll be okay"I assure her. "Are we going to have to be married now"she asked. "Yeees beatiful and that's how the plan will get continue because once were married I have to take you for several months to our quote on quote honey moon and the blood moon is already in a year" I say to her. Then Quin shi bangs on the door. "You have to let her go Rai"he says. I get out the closet with her hand and hand and I walk with her out the room and ebisu the idiot grabs her right away I was about to destroy him then and there but I held back for her. Once they took her I went seeking for Zeus that dirty old man what tricks is he playing in all this. Once in Valhalla I see Zeus that dumb old man. "Who put the crow law on us"I said furious. "The crow law is for two being who met separated from each other then have to wait until their ceremony to be with each other"Zeus repeated the law. "I fucken want to know who put it huh was it Belzebu because Odín has no saying in this"I say angrily. "Belzebu and any god is allowed to court young miss Tarver"he say's mockingly. "She will not marry with anyone else Zeus and you know this" I said. He just wonders off but I need to find Belzebu that stupid moron who does he take me for. If I didn't get to kill him before  I'll surely do it now with pleasure. This was his doing no one else's.