His wrath

Gautama's P.O.V.

I hear Mayida scream in dispare and I rush to the sound of her scared cries. Just above her is Loki and I sling him to my left side. I look down to Mayida she's curled up in a ball on the ground. I hold her in my arms and take her home; once there I lay her in her bed and she's not conscious and she reacts suddenly and goes to sleep. I feel terrible because I could have prevented this. I didn't think Loki would attack her so soon. With the other guys he hesitated because they were men but she's just a young girl he took advantage of her because she's frágil. I gotta go show him that he made the biggest mistake of his existence. "Heeey you should stay with her Rai" says Quin. I'm too furious to stay here and do nothing that fucken dumb ass almost ruined my last chance to save human kind. "I was to careless I thought she would be okay" I say to him. "Loki will not rest until he gets to her Rai" Quin said. Days after the assault Maya received I couldn't bring myself to leave her alone. I have to know what really happened everyone is saying the same story but she's saying something completely different from them. I arrive to the training palace I see Aphrodites coming towards me. "Look here Buddha we all know that Odín doesn't come here with out Zeus"she explained. I want to know who's lying and who's saying the truth. "I saw her going there twice then she came out and went back in then we all heard the screams maybe she hit herself or something that's no place for a human" states shiva. The only person I hadn't seen was Loki but once I spotted him I walked over to him. "So what got into you Loki huh" I asked. "She lured me in there I was randomly minding my business and there she was"he claimed. I got closer to him to see his reaction. "She was threatening me with some power she says she has, also mentioned the blood of Zeus and no mortal knows about that" he said. "That's what caused you to nearly kill her"I asked serious. "That is no human you brought up here that's a demon"Loki said. Only he would come up with something so stupid like that. "I'm not stupid to mention the blood of Zeus to her and watch your mouth when you blurt out stupid things like that cat might be around and catch your toungue"I say sarcastically. He wants to walk away and I stop him. "If I hear or even see you myself near Mayida I will kill you and that's a promise" I assured him. He just snickers and looks at me. "We will see what your demon mortal ends up doing up here then" he states. "Shut the fuck up and stay away from her got that" I tell him. Hermes verified Mayida's story Odín and Loki were in on this and Mayida almost got killed. They seem to know something is going on I have to keep her away from them for a while but that will only raise suspicions. I have to keep that shield around her until it's time to take action. Walking out I see bug boy; he just looked up at me he seems nervous. "Hey I can take care of Mayi for you" he claims. "Uhhh no thanks I can take care of her all myself if I need assistance I'll let anyone else know but you" I say sarcastically. "You can't have her locked up forever she has to come out sometime I will be there for her" he says. I smirk at his pathetic words this idiot is he in love with her or something. "She deserves so much better and I can free her from any bad thing coming her way" he says. I ignore him and keep walking and he says that he's going to do anything to be with her and help her out. Ridiculous can't he go find his own human to pester I can't have him confusing Mayida with his empty words of love.