Tables have turned

Mayida's P.O.V.

What's his problem why did he have to do all that for he's seriously starting to scare me. "I am allowed to date who I want just like you're dating Aphrodites" I say to him. "Don't be stupid you know I don't even like her why do you think I'm here looking for you" he says to me. "Stop this right now where we're you when I got nearly killed by Loki; and embarrassed by Zeus and by Aphrodites on several occasions you can't just say your coming to look for me now" I screamed at him. "You better forget about that nonsense with you and bug boy" he shouts back to me. "His name is Belzebu I will not let you disrespect him with giving him cruel nick nanes"I shout at him. "Why are you doing this right now; I just finished telling Zeus that you are going to be my wife" he said to me. "You think me and you together now that's pathetic; you Mr too good for everyone else but her"I shout to him. "You will not leave this palace with out being married to me you got that"he responded mad. "I don't want to be with you and I'm telling Zeus that I will never ever be with you; not now not in a million years" I say shouting. He makes the room shake I hold onto my chair. He leaves quickly angry and out the big hole he made in the wall. What's his problem he didn't have to lie like that. It may have been too soon of my plan with Belzebu to figure out what Gautama's real intentions are with me. I run towards the stairs but there are so many angels guarding the stairs. They stop as I try going down stairs these jerks. I start screaming at them to move out the way and I see Medusa run up stairs to me. "Hey I heard what happened" she said. "He went crazy I got scared towards the end to tell him that it was just a joke he was going to blow up in aver if I'd had said that"I assure her. "He destroyed half of valha hall; you need to get there now" Medusa said. "I can't leave no where these angels will not let me go through"I say to her. "Let her go heeey Quin shi come here"she screams! "Please let her down only she can stop Rai none of us can only she can"explained Quin. When we get to the Valha hall I see him in a battle with Loki I scream out his name. "Siddhartha Gautama please you must stop; I am not in a relationship with Belzebu"I scream to him. He doesn't stop. "I cannot find myself to be with anyone else the only person I need and love is you Gautama" I cry to him. He takes a step back and looks at me he has furry and hatred in his eyes. I end up runing towards him and hold him tight. Loki was charging towards us and he suddenly gets thrown over us; and Gautama looks down to me. "I would have killed all these gods until I found bug boy" he said mad. "I'm only here for you Gautama to stop you from doing all this nonsense" I say to him. He stares at me mad but his eyes look different he seemed mad but he calmed down a bit. He held me tight and buried his face in my shoulder. I looked for Loki and shiva and Hermes were helping him up. After all the times I told Belzebu that I had to hold up that lie for at least a week it only lasted an hour and Gautama was going insane.