Summer

Betty's POV
Today is the last day of the school year and today I only have one exam, English and that exam is easy and everyone knows it. 

I walked into the classroom and saw Jughead sitting in his desk doing some last minute preparations for exams when I came up behind him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and he looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Betts how are you in this fine last day in hell?" He asked me. "I'm doing pretty well now how are you?" "Hmm I'm okay I think I'm going to actually pass this exam so that makes me happy." He said half joking I hit his arm and giggled a bit when the bell rang. 

We got done with our exams with a hour left in the block so I asked the the teacher if we could leave early. She said as long as you have turned in the form to get to leave early. (That's how we do it in our school) 

As Jughead and I were on the way to his motorcycle he said to me "Betts do you want to go to the beach? I mean it's the end of the school year, beginning of summer. What do you say?" I smiled up at him and said "I would love to Jones, but we have to stop to get my swim suit." "That can be arranged." He said smiling at me. 

We stopped by my house and I told him to wait outside for me and I told him to wait for me I got out and had a high wasted bikini with a floral top and put a white cover up over the swim suit and met him outside. The entire way I was holding onto Jughead and cuddling into him. 

Once we got to Lake Michigan we ran to the beach and I instantly pulled off my cover up and he just looked at me in awe. "You look amazing Betts. How can you always look so good?" I laughed and pulled him into the lake along with me and began to swim around in the lake and he started to splash me. 

"Two can play at that game Jones." I said to him and began to splash him until he ran over to me and grabbed my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss and I relaxed and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. " I know how to make you stop don't I?" He said laughing. "Oh shut up." I said giggling. 

We were at Sherman's ice cream and he was just looking at me and smirking that little smirk of his. "Take a picture it will last longer." I said to him. "What? Am I not allowed to look at my beautiful girlfriend Betty Cooper?" He asked me and I started to laugh at his words. "What did I do to deserve you?" I asked him. "I ask myself that everyday." he said. 

"I love you." He said to me. 

"I love you more." I said as I pulled him into a kiss.