I'll always love you

Betty's POV
I walked out of Jughead and I's room in a nicer outfit. Veronica and I were going out for dinner. Jughead was working late on a story at his office and Archie was supposed to be out of town. Veronica and I hadn't got to spend a lot of time with each other ever since her and Archie got married. Anytime she was free Jughead and I were doing something that had been planned for months, and anytime I wanted to do something Archie wanted to do something better with just her. It was gonna be nice to just get to have a girls night with Veronica. 

I grabbed my purse from the couch, then made sure I had everything. Just as I was about to put my high heels on I heard my phone go off. I looked down at it seeing a text message from Veronica. 

'B, I'm so sorry but Archie came back early and wanted to go on a date tonight. I will go out with you next week I promise.' 

Great, another night she ruins plans because Archie has better ones. I sat my purse back on the couch. It was gonna be a lonely night without Jughead. 

I was watching TV trying to cheer myself up when I got an idea. Jughead is working so hard, meaning he wouldn't have time to eat unless someone brought him something. So why not bring him something from Pop's. 

I went upstairs putting on comfier clothes. Once I was ready I ran to the car. After fifteen minutes I was in front of Jughead's office building with a bag of food. I walked to his office, when I knocked on the door I heard a faint come in. 

"What are you doing here gorgeous?" He asked looking up from his computer. 

"Veronica bailed on me, and I knew you were busy and wouldn't have time to go and get yourself something to eat, so I brought you two burgers and some fries with a chocolate shake." I said hanging him the bag. 

"You win the best wife award hands down, but I'm sorry Veronica bailed on you. Do you want to stay with me till I go home tonight?" He asked. 

"You look busy." I said. 

"I'm about to lose it. I have writers block. Maybe you being here will keep me in a better mood and give me an idea." He said. 

"Then yes I want to stay and try to give you ideas." I laughed. He moved his chair away from his desk a little, I pulled up a chair getting my own food out of the other bag in my hand. We both ate while watching some TV. Fancy office building means cool offices. 

"What part of the story are you stuck on?" I asked. 

"I wish I could tell, but I can't. This book is a surprise to you." He said. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"It's just a surprise, and it's a special book. I don't want you seeing anything till you read it the night before it hits stores." He said. 

"I have to wait that long?" I asked. 

"Yes, and no matter what you say or do will change that. You always get to read my books chapter by chapter, this one is a surprise." He said. 

"That's not fair." I said. 

"It is too." He smiled. We both finished our food without talking. Once we were done I cleaned all of it up it in his trash can. 

"Do you need anything that may help?" I asked. 

He gave me a smirk before pulling me closer to him. I sat on his lap while he typed away. 

One year later
Tomorrow Jughead's book would be launched. Meaning today I finally get to read it. He walked in the living room with a present in his hand. He laid the bag down in front of me. I opened it to see a hardback cover of his book. Then I looked more closely seeing the cover was me and him on our wedding day. The picture was taken as we were walking away. I looked up at the picture above the TV seeing the same thing. 

"Enjoy." He smiled. 

That night I found out the book was our love story just flipped around to have other characters. 

That night I remembered that he would always love me. 

_________________________________________________

Thank you all so much for reading these one shots. It's been a crazy ride. Sometimes I would lose inspiration for writing and sometimes I would write for hours. I don't know if I'm going to make another part let me know if I should.