Hey it's been a day. Please come back. I'm begging you, please

Betty stood in the drive-way of their home, hoping she'd see his car coming back in the distance to tell her he'd made a mistake. But the seconds got longer and she realized he wasn't coming back. Part of her feared he wouldn't come back at all, was it her fault? Did the words she said out of anger hurt him so bad, he wouldn't come back. Inside I stood by the window, and then sat on the couch eating for his return. It's what she longed for, the return, were they make up and he says it'll all be okay. 1 am turns into 2 am and soon its 3 am, nothing to be heard. With her heart torn in pieces, she walks up the stairs, taking a look back hoping she'd see him behind her. 

In the morning she sat up on their bed, hoping to see him walk in, or on the slide sleeping peacefully. She wanted him to wake up or to walk through the door and say sorry. Thoughts filled her bran. 'why isn't he back yet?' morning were fun, did she have to get used to this? Not falling asleep next to him? Waking up alone, with the only sound going through the house was the faint sounds of cars passing by. Did she lose him for good this time? 

There was no text from him on her phone, no phone call, no voicemail. What'd happen to him? She still sat on the island table hoping to see/hear his car come in. But the only thing she saw was the reflection of her dirty face. The tear stains, mixed with makeup she was to tired to get rid of it last night. 'Why isn't he back yet?'

Betty's POV
Was he not coming back?

Please come back. 

Functioning without you is painful. 

I'm sorry. 

I stood there for hours, waiting to see if you'd finally come back. Stop being a child, please answer my calls. Or maybe send a message, I want to know you're okay. Do you care? Do you care about me? I was wrong and frankly so were you, please I need you. Time seems to pass by so slow when you're not around to make me laugh. 

It's 9 pm now. No car to be seen, and it's getting late. Messages have been left on delivered, and my calls have been sent to voicemail. 

It's been a whole day now, I still don't see your car, you're still missing on the bed. 

"Hey, it's been a day. Please come back. I'm begging you, please." 

Straight to voicemail. 

I'm sorry this one is sad but I'm going through some stuff and that's honestly how I'm feeling right now.