𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

•~•~•~•~•

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃."

•~•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•~•

KALLA is a 16 year old girl living in the Southern Water Tribe, along with her younger siblings, Sokka and Katara. She also happens to be one of the two waterbenders that are left in the Southern tribe. She and her siblings live a normal life— well, as normal as life can get in the middle of a 100 year war.

However, her life takes an adventurous turn one day when her and her siblings are out fishing and stumble upon a young boy who was stuck in an iceberg, now freed via her younger sister, Katara, the other waterbender left in her tribe.

Now on a journey to help the Avatar in learning waterbending, earthbending, and firebending so he can finally put a stop to this long, unending war, Kalla finds herself in the middle of an adventure she never thought she would go on.

Can she help the Avatar put an end to the war? And perhaps find love in a person she least expected along the way?

•~•~•~•~•

"𝐼 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓃."

•~•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•~•

Hello, readers! Welcome to my newest story! I'm
actually pretty excited to write this. I just recently got into ATLA though, so if it seems like I have no idea what I'm doing, then that means I probably don't. I'm also coming back from a very long writers block and lack of motivation, so I haven't written anything like a fanfic in a while so I'm sort of just going in blind with this fic, but hey, I'll manage (hopefully).

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Avatar: The Last Airbender! It belongs to its rightful owner(s). I only own my OC, Kalla, and any other additional plots or characters I might add throughout the story. Also, if there are any similarities to other fanfics in this fanfic, it is completely unintentional! If it happens and it upsets anyone, please let me know so I can change it!

WARNINGS: Basically everything that's already in ATLA. Graphic depictions of violence, trauma, PTSD, implied/referenced child abuse, mentions of blood and death, etc. There will be absolutely no smut or sexual content whatsoever simply because it makes me uncomfortable and the characters are minors. I will add to this list if anything else comes up in the future while writing.

(P.S., with an added character, I have to warn you beforehand that she will replace Katara in a few scenes throughout the book, but know now I have no intention of copying things in those scenes word from word because Kalla is not Katara. Things will be revised to fit my vision of Kalla, her personality, and her part in the story. Kalla will not be a carbon copy of Katara and will have her own part in the story with difficulties, achievements, etc., but since they both lost their mother, they will have that much in common. But if any of this upsets you, I would suggest not reading.)

•~•~•~•~•

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy the book!

•~•~•~•~•