𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒦𝓎𝑜𝓈𝒽𝒾

•~•~•~•~•

"𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝓉𝓌𝑜, 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒, 𝒾'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒."

•~•~•~•~•

Zuko sat with his eyes closed in front of four burning candles, meditating. The candles burned brightly, being the only source of light in the prince's dark room. The fire provided a warmth that he was so familiar with, one that was able to soothe him into a state of relaxation.

After everything that had happened, Zuko thought it would be a good idea to clear his thoughts. How else was he supposed to focus on his mission if he was busy lingering on what had happened with Zhao?

A few seconds later, the loud creak of the door caught the scarred boys attention. He opened his eyes and glanced over to see his uncle stood at the doorway. "The only reason you should be interrupting me is if you have news about the Avatar." He reminded, voice unusually calm.

"Well, there is news, Prince Zuko." Iroh grimaced, opening the door wider. "But you might not like it...don't get too upset."

"Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Now, whatever you have to say, I'm sure I can take it." Zuko said, voice remaining even.

Iroh didn't know how much longer that would last.

"Okay then..." The old man continued skeptically, stepping into the room. "We have no idea where he is."

The fire that lit the candles suddenly flared up as the prince's previous state of serenity was interrupted by one of frustration."What?" He yelled, standing from where he sat and turning to face his uncle, furious.

Iroh didn't even flinch at the boys outburst. Instead, he opened his fan and started to fan himself, the heat in the room starting to get to him. "You really should open a window in here."

"Give me the map!" Zuko snatched the map from his uncles hand and opened it, amber eyes skimming it over.

"There have been multiple sightings of the Avatar, but he is impossible to track down." Iroh told his nephew, continuing to fan himself.

"How am I going to find him, uncle?" He asked, seeing how the lines on the map that mark the Avatar's travels go from place to place, no clear route. "He is clearly a master of evasive maneuvering."

•~•~•~•~•

Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Kalla sat on top of Appa once again, soaring across the baby blue sky. Each were pre-occupied, a comfortable silence lingering among them.

Before Sokka decided to disrupt it.

"You have no idea where you're going, do you?" He asked Aang as he examined the map where they were keeping track of where they've been and where they were going.

Kalla scooted closer to her brother and looked over his shoulder at the map, raising a skeptical eyebrow at the mess of lines littered over it. "Yeah, it's like we're going all over the place!"

"Well...I know it's near water." Aang shrugged with a sheepish smile.

"I guess we're getting close, then." Sokka sarcastically remarked