𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑜𝓁𝓈𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒, 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 1: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹

•~•~•~•~•

"𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓉?"

•~•~•~•~•

Change.

Change was universal. Everyone goes through it throughout their life. Sometimes the change is good, sometimes it's bad.

Kalla wasn't expecting the change that came with losing her bracelet. Sure— in other people's eyes, it was only a small thing, but it affected her greatly. That bracelet had belonged to her late mother and she had a strong, emotional attachment to it for that reason.

The bracelet had brought her a sense of comfort and reassurance in the times of her silent suffering where no one would be there for her. With it, she felt closer to her mom and home.

Being without it had been one of the most difficult adjustments in her life. On the nights where her nightmares would pull her away from her sleep, she would turn to the comfort of her bracelet just to realize that it was no longer on her wrist, only worsening the emotional torment that plagued her.

She could only hope that the bracelet would make its way back to her somehow.

"Those clouds look so soft, don't they?" Katara's voice pulled Kalla from her thoughts, which she was grateful for. "Like you could just jump down and you'd land in a big, soft, cottony heap."

"Maybe you should give it a try." Sokka commented from where he sat.

The girl let out a dry chuckle. "You're hilarious."

"Personally, I think you should try it, Sokka." Kalla smirked, nudging him in the arm.

"I would, but I'm busy right now." He said, making Kalla raise an eyebrow.

"Doing what? Daydreaming of meat?" She joked, eliciting a small giggle from her sister.

Before Sokka could say anything else, Aang jumped up from where he sat on Appa. "I'll try it!" He exclaimed, his laughter filling their ears as he jumped off and dived into the clouds below.

The three rushed to watch as Aang fell through the clouds and disappeared. They looked around to see where he went before hearing a thump come from behind them.

They turned around to see Aang soaking wet. "Turns out clouds are made of water." He said, using a gust of wind to dry himself off.

"Does that mean we can bend clouds?" Kalla thought out loud.

"Probably." Katara said before something in the distance caught her eye. "Hey...what is that?"

They all looked to where she was pointing, seeing a big patch of black among the green land. The four turned to each other, sharing worried looks before doing a double take.

"It's like a scar..." Sokka pointed out.

They flew down to where the patch was, immediately noticing that the land was lifeless. They slid off of Appa and started to look around. To Kalla, the land looked like ashes. The burnt remains of something that was once beautiful. Just the thought of it made her sad for the life that once lived there.