CHAPTER 5

Y/N POV

Recently Mikey has been telling me to stay at home during late hours and not to go out alone. He also told me to give him a call as soon as possible if I feel scared or uneasy in any way. First I thought that he was just being overprotective and all but later he explained me that Pah-chin's friend girlfriend got rape and the man got beaten up. I was worried at first but Mikey reassured me that he would protect me at any cost Baji agreeing with him.

As of now I was returning home from school and I can't wait for a fresh shower and resting for the evening. Mikey has been busy nowadays because of his gang conflicts and it was hard to spend alone time with him.

Reaching home you saw that everything was very quiet so entered the living room to see that Mikey was laying on his back on the couch. Granpa was probably at the dojo and Shinichiro at his bike shop. Emma was nowhere to be seen so you just assumed that she was with her friends. You walk towards Mikey and call out to him shaking his shoulders.
"Mikey?" Mikey just hum as an answer as he open his eyes to look at you.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch? You can go sleep on the bed." You told him as you started walking towards your shared bedroom.
"Y/n let's talk." Mikey said as he went pass you to your bedroom you just said an 'okay' and followed behind him.

THIRD PERSON POV

"What did you want to talk about?"
Y/n said as she dried her wet hair. Mikey just motioned her to sit next to him on the bed. You followed Mikey's directions and sat next to him facing him as he laid his head on your lap and started talking, your eyes widening at his words.

"Today during noon time Pah-chin got arrested since he stabbed the opposite gang leader. I told him to run away with us but he just stood there saying that he will surrender himself. Because of it Ken-chin and I got into a fight since I didn't want my friend to spend his days in jail so I said to bail him out and that there's someone who's there to help me with that. But Ken-chin was against it and said that Pah wouldn't like that." Mikey started talking with a sad tone as he buried his face in my stomach. I listened to him clearly playing with his soft blond hair.
"What do I do now Y/n?" Mikey said as he looked at you in the eyes.
"It's not wrong to help your friends when they in trouble. What you're feeling is not wrong at all Mikey. Even if you and Draken got into a fight I know that you two will be back to normal so don't worry about anything and take a rest." You told him as you caressed his face and gave a kiss on his forehead.

Mikey never want to leave from your lap as he feel peaceful and calm. He himself don't what he will do if anything happens to you. You are his sanity and his life. That's why he is so protective of you and wants to hide you from the outside world.

Calming down Mikey shifted and hug you and layed both of you on the bed whispering a goodnight and I love you and sleeping peacefully. Feeling sleepy you said I love you too back to Mikey and closed your eyes.

Morning came and it was usual you also got the news that Takemichi got hospitalised recently and that he was discharged so Mikey was going to visit. Wanting to check if Takemichi was okay you offered to tag along with Mikey and he didn't have a reason to stop you so he just agreed with you. You prepared fruits, healthy foods and juices for Takemichi as you thought that he must be weak after coming back home from the hospital.

On the way to Takemichi's house Mikey and you just made small conversations walking peacefully side by side. You were excited to visit him as it will also be your first time to go at his house. Upon reaching his house you heard commotion going on and when the door to his house open you came face to face with Draken and Takemichi behind him. As you were behind Mikey Draken didn't see you and started arguing with Mikey and throwing Takemichi's things from one side to the other.

On the other hand the Mizo-mid crew had only one thought in mind 'who is the girl that came here with mikey'. As silent was taking place you called out Mikey's name turning their attention towards you.
"Y/n-chan?" Draken said confused as they didn't saw you and thought from where did you popped up. Takemichi who was giving his speech hearing your name look up at you as he was kneeling down and after that Mikey with Draken and his gang ran from him saying that he has poop in his hair.

After the commotion Mikey, Draken and the Mizo-mid crew went to the nearby park leaving you with Takemichi as you said that you will wait for him and that you had some things to give give him. After freshing up Takemichi came out of the bathroom and went towards you as you set the foods down on his dining table and telling him to eat all of it. Takemichi being as obedient as ever said yes and you both went to Mikey and the gang to the nearby park.

Reaching the park you saw that Mikey was playing soccer with the other boys and you sat with Draken and Takemichi. As you all were just chilling Emma and Hina came to talk with Takemichi about going to the festival that will happen on 3rd of August. You just call Mikey over excited when an idea came to your mind.

"Mikey come over here."-Y/n
"What is it?" Mikey asked panting tired from playing soccer. Everyone's attention was on you as you said you had an idea.
"Let's go on a triple date on August 3rd. It will be fun." You said already imagining how fun it would be. They just stared at you as you said that confused who were going to come. Receiving their confused stare you said again.
"Me and Mikey, Emma and Draken and Takemichi and Hina-chan." You said looking at them with puppy eyes to not deny the idea.

"Yup let's go it will be so much fun." Both Hina and Emma said together as you three high fived and waited for the boys answer. Seeing your beautiful smile Mikey can't say no so he just decided that they will meet on the evening of 3rd August at 6pm. After planning for the next week you, Mikey and Emma went home saying bye to them. Draken going his own way home.

After you were gone Yamagishi asked the question that was on his mind the whole time not only him but everyone on Mizo-mid.
"Who was that girl with Mikey-kun?"
"Oh, she is his wife." Takemichi said . Hearing Takemichi's words their eyes widened with mouth open big as they shouted "WHAT?" Takemichi just laughed at their expressions as questions were bombarded at him.