CHAPTER 10

You punch and kick the guys one by one as Draken and Takemichi stare at you with shock that such a fragile looking was beating the crap out of the group. Not expecting this from a cute and fragile looking girl. You wanted to laugh seeing their surprise facc but chose to focus on your opponents.

'ahh~ I love the sound of bones cracking.' you chuckle to yourself as a love sick smile was plastered on your lips, your face has platters of blood and your hands covered in them. In no time every guy was down as you stood in the middle of it all as you look back and gave a sweet smile to the two boys. They gulp their saliva 'cause you look like a psycho with blood over your face and a big smile on your lips.

The bushes on the sides suddenly rustled as you all turn towards it to see a red head boy running through it behind him three more boys. The new arrived boys look around shocked that the enemy is already knocked out as they turn towards you in disbelief.

"Damn Y/n-chan that was so cool." Takemichi exclaimed still not believing his eyes.
"I guess this is expected from Mikey's wife " Draken said as you just chuckled.

Seeing the just arrived boys you look towards them and motioned them to help Draken and Takemichi as support and at the exact same time police sirens could be heard all over the place.

"Takemichi-kun, the ambulance is here!" "And the police!" Hina and Emma's voice rang out as you turn towards them about to greet them but Emma beat you to it.
"OMG Y/n are you oky? And what's with the blood on your face and hands. And why are you barefoot, where's your slippers?" Emma shooted you with questions as soon as she came near you taking your face in her palms as she look at your face worriedly.

"Don't worry it's not my blood, Emma. And as for the slippers I couldn't move freely in them so I just removed them." You explained as Emma sigh in relief.
"Go to the hospital with Hina-chan I'll go to Mikey. I'm sure he must be panicking about Draken's situation." You told her as you two went your separate ways.

Upon reaching where Mikey and the rest were you saw that the fight was already over with Toman still standing. Your eyes search for Mikey's as you found him standing in front of the tall man with kanji tattoos.

"MANJIROU" You scream his name so that he could hear you. But not only Mikey but everyone's standing shift their attentions towards you as you ran towards Mikey panting from running so much in one day.

"Hmm? What happened to you Y/n what's with all the blood on you." Mikey panicked seeing you literally covered in blood with no slippers.
"It's not my blood just some nobody got in my way." You replied smiling softly. Hanma watching your interaction with a raised brow. You turn your attention to Hanma as you heard him chuckled.

"This really is dull. Mikey. You're not even breathing hard. You some kinda monster? And who's she, your girl?"-Hanma
"Shut up and die already. It's none of your business." Mikey plainly said as he hid you behind him seeing Hanma's eyes on you.

A guy covered in tattoos riding a bike stop infront of you all.
"Hanma-san, it's time." The stranger said as Hanma hummed as an answer and started his speech.
"Mikey!! The strongest biker gang alliance in Kanto is about to form!! VALHALLA!! I'm Valhalla's founding Vice-leader, Shuji Hanma. Don't forget Mikey. From now on, Toman will not know peace." After finishing his speech his glance at you one last time and drove away with the tattoo guy.

Sighing Mikey turn towards you as he cupped your face and peck your forehead.
"Are you okay?" Mikey softly whispered as you nodded your head.
"Yeah...I almost forgot Draken was sent to the hospital. I tried stopping his blood to avoid blood loss, so I think he should be fine." You explain as you hug him.
"Yeah thanks. Let's go to the hospital." He said as he pulled you to towards his bike and started the engine with you sitting behind them, you just gave Baji a wave and mouthed 'I'm fine' and drove off.

Upon reaching the hospital you heard a commotion going on to see that it was caused by your friends. Emma was crying while hugging Hina, Takemich and his small group with Mitsuya and Peh were just standing there the tension heavy in the atmosphere.

"Takemitchy" Mikey call out Takemichi's name as you went towards Emma to console her. "What's Draken's condition?"-Y/n
"The doctor said that even if he didn't loss too much blood the injury is very deep so they have to perform a surgery. They said it was a small surgery and to not worry about it much and that there was no risk to his life." Hina calmly explained as you nodded your head to her and hugged Emma whispering comforting words to her.

"Mikey-kun Draken-Kun is...!" Takemichi trailed of as he look down.
"Yeah, I heard. Where is the waiting room?" Mikey asked unusually calm but you know him, he is just trying to calm the atmosphere and his friends down. Hearing Mikey's voice everyone started calling out his name. But Mikey shushed them down. "You're being way too loud. We're in a hospital, so keep it down!" Silence followed as Mikey settled down.
"Ken-chin..." Mikey started as you all listen closely to him.
"He'll be fine, so no need to worry too much. He's very strong afterall." Mikey continued smiling with his eyes closed.

You all waited for few more minutes when the red light on top of the operation room turn off ( a/n: I hope you're understanding what I'm trying to say).

A doctor came out of the room and said that the patient (Draken) was fine and the surgery was a success. You release your breath you didn't know you were holding as the others started cheering. From the corner of your eyes you saw Mikey walking awaybso you patted Emma's shoulder before walking away where Mikey went.

You were looking for Mikey when you saw him leaning on the wall.
"Manjirou?" You called out to him in a low voice to not startle him. He watch as you walk closer to him and gave him a hug, burying his face on your chest.
"Y/n?"-Mikey
"Let it all out, Mikey. I won't judge you. You were strong out there." You whispered softly as you started caressing his hair. You felt him trembling as he cried, tightening his grip on your waist as you two sat down on the ground unable to stand anymore due to the exhaustion, mentally and physically.

"I was afraid Y/n that something will happen to Ken-chin. Thank God... Thank God." Mikey murmured his face still in your chest as you stroke his back gently soothing him. Not knowing that Takemichi witnessed all of this with a smile on his face.
"I guess Y/n-chan is Mikey-kun's moral support and with her close to him, he'll be fine."