CHAPTER 34

22nd FEBRUARY

On the occasion of the founding day of the Black Dragons Y/n went with Shinichiro to his shop. Wakasa and the guys will also be there so Y/n prepared a small celebration cake for them. Wakasa, Takeomi and Benkei were already outside the shop when you and Shinichiro reached there.

"Where are your siblings Shin?" Takeomi asked as he throws his ciggerate when seeing you.
"Emma and Manjirou will come later for now let's get inside." Shinichiro said as he opens his shop door.

"Let me carry the box for you              Y/n-chan." Benkei took the box from your hands as he walk inside the shop and placed the box down in the table. You said down on the couch, the guys following you. "You are such a gentleman Benkei-kun."

"So... what's inside the box? It's not a bomb right?" Wakasa pointed at the box as you chuckled at his assumption. "Why would I bring a bomb? It's a cake, for the celebration." Wakasa made an 'O' with his mouth, nodding his head as he gives you a thumbs up. You all decided to pass the time by talking while also waiting for Mikey and Emma.

WITH MIKEY AND EMMA

"Emma, don't be so slow and walk a little fast." Mikey whined as he waits for Emma to catch up to him.
"Why are you in such hurry? The shop will not disappear, Mikey." Emma shouted annoyed by Mikey.
"But I want to see Y/n." Mikey pouted and Emma just bonk his head.

The two walked a little further but stopped when they saw Takemichi, Inui and Izana on an empty park.
"Well, well. If it isn't brother and sister on their way to somewhere." Izana exclaims as he turned towards the two. "Hm? What's going on?" Emma muttered as she look at Izana.

"Takemitchy take Emma away from here." Mikey ordered and Takemichi listened as he took Emma with him a little away from the park.

"That guy over there. Is my brother 'Izana', right?" Takemichi just nodded his head as Emma continued "They're going to fight soon right?" "Probably!"
"Why do boys always fight? 'The leader of Tokyo Manji Gang The Invincible Mikey' Mikey always puts up a strong front. When Shinichiro was in coma. When Baji left. Everytime, Mikey never showed weakness to anyone."

"You're right." Takemichi whispered.
"But the truth is, when he feels frustrated or lost Y/n is always there for him and I can hear his small whimpers when she comforts him. He's still a weak little boy. He's just a kid, like you and me. So, if he ever snaps from the strain of it all, then I want to save him! Just like how he saved me! But that'll never happen because Shin and Y/n are there with him and me, so everything will be alright."

' No wonder Y/n-chan said that Emma-chan and her will not let Mikey-kun turn evil. Then I must also fulfill my job of protecting Emma-chan. Chifuyu will keep his eyes on Y/n-chan for me so I don't have to worry about her.' Takemichi thought as he look at Emma who was coming back after buying the drinks. Then he heard a bike noise and turned towards it to see Hanma and Kisaki with a bat in his hands. Takemichi ran towards Emma as he screamed her name to look out and just before the bat could hit he pushed Emma out of the way.

"Tsk. But whatever the others must have done their job of finishing the wife." Kisaki muttered and drove away with Hanma. Takemichi heard them very clear as he took out his phone to call Chifuyu.

"Takemitchy what happened? I heard you screaming." Mikey walk to them Inui and Izana behind him and saw Emma standing up from the road. "Someone came in a bike and tried hitting me with a bat but Takemichi protected me. Thanks Takemichi." Emma look at Takemichi to see him breathing hard. Izana turned back and walk away pissed that the plan didn't went the way he wanted.

"What happened?" Takemichi look at them tears streaming down his face and the three were getting worried.
"It was Kisaki and Hanma just now and Kisaki was saying about 'finishing off the wife' so I think he must be talking about Y/n-chan." Hearing Takemichi Mikey was getting a bad feeling about it.

"Emma we are going to Y/n and Shin right now. Hurry." Mikey said as he started running, Emma and Takemichi behind him. Inui took out his phone and called you which you were not picking up. Mikey slowed down a little when his cellphone rang when he checked the caller ID he halted and answer the call right away.

"Hey Shin. Where is Y/n-" Mikey got cut off when Shinichiro shouted from the other line "Manjirou listen carefully and don't panic."
"What are you saying Shin?" Mikey was confuse from the breathy voice of Shinichiro which didn't seem calm as he put him on speaker so Emma and Takemichi can also hear him. Inui listening from the sides.

"Y/n....she got into an accident. Come to the city hospital now." Shinichiro hang up the call as Emma covered her mouth shocked as Takemichi and Mikey froze on their place. Inui didn't wasted any time and drove off on his bike to the hospital.

"Y/n I know that you are fine...I know you will be just fine...so please when I reach there just smile at me saying that I was worried for nothing." Inui whispered as tears streamed down his face, speeding up his bike.