CHAPTER 28

"The baby and the mother are both healthy and perfectly fine." The doctor said as she checks the ultrasound picture of the baby.

Y/n was at the hospital for her usual checkups to see if the baby is fine. Shinichiro and Emma were with her and currently she's waiting outside with Emma and Shinichiro's talking with doctor.

"I think I'm going to throw up. The medicine's smell is getting stronger." Y/n placed her handkerchief on her nose getting dizzy from the smells.
"Let's go outside Y/n. The fresh air outside will help you." Emma pulled you up as you followed her outside.

"Ah...now I feel alive." Y/n takes a deep breath as she sat down on the bench. Emma sat right next to her smiling softly.
"So, when are you going to ask out Ken-kun?" Emma flinched from the sudden question as she laughed awkwardly.
"What do you mean 'ask out'? Why would I ask him out?" Emma look everywhere but at Y/n.
"Do I look stupid? I've seen you staring at him with those love eyes of yours. Not to mention how you turn red everytime when he's near you."  Y/n stated with a deadpanned expression.

"But Draken doesn't even make a move. I think he doesn't want to be with me." Emma look at her front, her eyes sad. Y/n sighed as she turned Emma's head towards her.
"It doesn't have to be the boy to always make a move. You just have to straight out say to his face that you love him. And I'm hundred percent sure that his answer will be positive. You also know that he loves you but you two are being cowards."
"I know that but I'll wait for Draken to confess to me." Emma smiled brightly as she stood up seeing her brother coming out of the hospital.

"What did the doctor say?" Just as Shinichiro reached the two girls Y/n asked with a frown on her face.
"Don't be so tense. The doctor said that everything's fine and the baby is also growing healthily. You just have to eat more healthy foods." Shinichiro answers as he unlock the doors of his car.
"But I hate vegetables." Y/n pouted as she sat on the backseat with Emma.
"Everyone does Y/n. You can just eat during breakfast or lunch. It'll be good for your body plus the baby." Emma exclaimed as Shinichiro nods his head agreeing with her. Shinichiro start the car and drove towards home.

Emma and you walked inside the house and Shinichiro went to his bike shop. The house was quite since Granpa is at the dojo like always and Mikey went for an important meeting with the Admins in Toman.
"Guess it's just the two of us." Emma said as she sat down on the couch and you sat down opposite to her.
"How about we call Hina? Is she free today?" Y/n suggested standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"Yeah I'll give her a call." Y/n heard Emma say as she took out fruits and juice from the fridge. Carrying them in her arms she went went to the couch.
"You should tell me to carry such heavy things Y/n. You know that a pregnant woman must not carry heavy things, right?" Emma cut the call and took the fruits and juice bottle from your arms. You sat down on the couch as Emma pour the juice in a glass and gave it to you and started cutting the fruits in bite pieces.

"What did Hina say?"-Y/n
"She said she'll be coming in few minutes. Until then let's watch the drama I've been dying to watch." Emma momentarily stops from cutting the fruits and turned on the TV, playing the drama. Y/n pick the fruits and put it in her mouth not even looking away from the TV screen very into the drama. Emma was too watching the drama very engrossed. Then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get the door. It's Hina." Emma was going to protest but Y/n was already halfway out the living room so she sighed and went back to cutting fruits and watching the ongoing drama. Y/n came in with Hina, sitting on her previous seat and Hina sat beside Emma. The three girls talked and joked around so preoccupied with the conversation that the three didn't even hear the front door opening.

Mikey opened the door, Draken behind him. He can hear laughters and talking as he and Draken walked in. When he sees you smiling like the sun his tense body instantly relaxed. Draken and Mikey cleared their throats to let the three girls know their presence. The girls turned their heads towards them and Y/n immediately stood up from the couch walking towards Mikey and hugged him when she reached him.

"I missed you." Mikey lowly laughs at his wife's sudden clinginess as he returned the hug. Draken went and sat down at the available seat.
"I missed you too darling." Mikey peck your lips and went to the others pulling you with him.

"What did the doctor say? Anything to be worried about?" Draken asked as he pick a piece of fruit from the plate.
"Nothing to be worried about. Y/n and the baby both are healthy. The doctor just said Y/n to eat more healthy foods." Emma answered going back to watching the TV screen where a new movie is playing.
"Then it's a releif." Mikey said from the other side as he feeds you the fruits.

The rest of the day went normally. Hina and Draken went back home when it started getting dark and Mikey went out saying something about going to Mitsuya. Shinichiro and Granpa came back home just as Mikey went out. Emma preparing dinner as Shinichiro helped her. You went to your room to rest for the day.