CHAPTER 42

Y/n opens her eyes to find herself in a dark place. She couldn't see anything, even her own hand. She tried standing up but something was pulling her down. She open her mouth to say something but her voice won't come out. She touch her neck trying to shout and scream but it was like she turned mute. She was panicking as sweats rolled down her forehead. Suddenly she felt light, she lifted her hand to put it on her bumb. She slowly stands up turning her head in all directions to find light or anything related to light. Walking slowing she felt like she was walking on top of water since it was making noise everything she took a step.

After walking for almost an hour she saw a glimpse of light. Sighing in relief she speed walk towards it but just when she was about to reach it something grab her leg stopping her movements. She nearly screamed from fear and look down but still couldn't see anything. She tried freeing her leg but it was pulling her down. She wanted to call for help but her voice was still not coming out.

'Manjirou... Manjirou... Manjirou please help me.'

Y/n called out Mikey's name multiple times even after knowing that she was alone in this unknown dark space. Suddenly the thing that holding your leg pulled you down roughly and you sink in the water slowly trying to reach out to something to hold on.

You opened your eyes closing it instantly from the bright light. Your body felt heavy and it was hard to move any part of your body. You slowly open your eyes again and started looking at your surrounding. You could tell that you were in a hospital room but not really remembering why? No one was present in the room and you panic internally.

You tried remembering what happened and the accident scene flash in your mind and you lifted your trembling hand to place it on your bumb. Your bumb was bigger than the last time but you put it aside happy that nothing happened to your baby.

The door slowly opens and in came a nurse. Seeing you awake she called for a doctor and came to you. You look at her curiously and also with confusion. She started checking something on a paper and the wires that was connected to your body.

"How do you feel Mrs. Sano?" The doctor asked as soon as he walked in the room. You parted your lips to say something but your throat was too dry so you ended up coughing softly. The nurse gave you a glass of water and you Chuck it down in one breath. The water felt good and refreshing you felt like you came back alive.

"I feel heavy it's hard to lift any part of my body." You replied the doctor and the doctor nodded his head smiling warmly.

"It's because of the medicines you've been taking for so long without any break. There's nothing to worry about." The doctor exclaimed as he check your pulse and heart rates.

"Long? Was I passed out for days?" You asked the doctor confused as you thought that you have woken up the next day of your accident.

You sigh stress after hearing the doctor who were now out of the room. The doctor told you that you were in coma for 2½ months and the medicines was keeping the baby alive. It resulted in the baby being weak so the suggestion was to eat healthy and tons of food now that you have woken up. The doctor said he'll call your family to tell the good news and tells you that you have to stay for a week more.

You wanted to just get up and go out of the room to lighten your weight. You felt that you've lost weight despite you feeling heavy. It was not a long wait as Mikey and the others came running and open the door. He was breathing heavily with eyes wide.

It was silent for a moment as Mikey and you stare at each other but was broken when your dad hug you tightly. Grandpa Sano and Emma beside him, she had tears in her eyes.

"Thank goodness princess. You woke up." Haruki whispered as he stroke your head. He release the hug and peck your forehead. After separating from the hug you were engulf again by Emma and Hina. The two were crying their eyes out smiling softly.

"Manjirou you won't give me a hug?" Y/n said as he look towards him her eyes closed as she smiled warmly. Mikey walk to you slowly as the others gave him space. Reaching beside you he hug you and nuzzle his head in your neck. He was silent not saying anything as he kept hugging you.

"I missed you Y/n." Mikey whispered, releasing the hug he peck your lips and forehead. "I miss you too Manjirou." You said as you smiled brightly.

Your moment was interrupted when you heard someone clearing their throat. You look up to see Izana and Kakucho, Shinichiro beside them. Your eyes widened and your smile brighten like the sun.

"Izana!!" You literally screamed his name as he chuckled and comes to you. The others chuckled with him as they relax a bit.

"C'mon c'mon give me a hug Izana. Everyone else gave me. But where is Kei, Manjirou? Will he not come?" You asked as you waited for Izana to hug you. Izana sigh at your childish behaviour hugging you.

"He'll be reaching in a minute!!" Mikey replied sitting down on the chair. Izana stroke your hair, he wanted to hug you tighter, kiss you and do whatever he wanted but he knows that he should not cross the line.

"So..did you two made up? What happened when I was out?" You asked raising your left eyebrow pointing towards Mikey and Izana. The two stared at each other for a minute and looked away making a disgusted face.

"Well.....the two will tell you later but for now let's celebrate." Shinichiro spoke for the first time after entering your room. He walk towards you as he pat your head you missed his hand on your head. You all were catching up when the door slam open Baji coming in out of breath.

"Kei!!" You screamed seeing Baji as your eyes shined just like a child when they are excited seeing their favourite toys. Baji stare at you taking in your form and calming down himself. He ran towards you and hugs you tightly almost making you lay back on the bed. You chuckle and hug him back as tight as possible.

"Thank goodness sweetheart you woke up. I thought you forgot how to open your eyes." Baji tease you, relief was there in his tone. You pouted and punched in his stomach.

Your family didn't wanted to tire you out just when you woke up so they went home promising to visit you tomorrow again. Izana and Baji was the hardest to convince to go back home as Mikey stayed with you for the night.

Mikey hasn't spoken much and you know why. He wanted to talk to you alone, he wanted just for you and him to be alone. He rub his thumb on your hand and raise it to kiss the under of it. He placed you hand on his face and leans on the touch. You smile warmly, he was just like a child searching for his light. You raised his face by his chin and kiss his lips. Mikey sighed in the kiss finally able to kiss you till he is satisfied.

You shifted a little and made space for Mikey so that he can sleep next to you. You place your head on his chest to hear his heartbeat and he stroke your hair slowly. The two of you spend the night talking and laughing softly. You felt sleepy from the sudden activity and felt asleep when Mikey told you to sleep for the night.

"I'm glad you woke up Y/n. I was almost at my breaking point, I don't know what would I have done if you were even a little late in opening your eyes. I love you Y/n."