CHAPTER 6

August 3rd came fast as fast as the bullet train and you can't contain your excitement. It was morning and you and Emma planned to go shopping with Hina for buying yukata for you as you didn't have it. Mikey was gone from morning saying that there was some work that came up in the gang.

You and Emma got ready for shopping and went to pick up Hina from her apartment. Shopping was fun and also tiring with them. Telling me to try every single yukata they brought. At last you buyed a light pink with some baby blue color on the neck part with flowers printed on it.

       (The photo is not mine, got it from Pinterest).

Tired from shopping so much you three went to a nearby restaurant

Tired from shopping so much you three went to a nearby restaurant. After eating you three went your different ways to get ready for the festival. Emma was excited for the date as she will get time to spend with Draken she was ranting how she was going to make the most of it. You just chuckled at her behaviour and you yourself can't wait to spend your evening with Mikey and if possible alone.

Reaching home as you and Emma were getting ready together one her room Mikey came to Emma's room looking kind of gloomy you went towards him and asking what happened.
"I am really sorry Y/n but some work came up Peh-yan is calling me somewhere to meet up with him so I can't come to the festival with you. You can go with Ken-chin and the others. I am really sorry I promise I'll make it up to you." He sais as he waited for your reaction feeling guilty when he remembered your excited face when you said him to come home early.

"It's okay Mikey can't help if work comes up right I'll just tag along with the others and no need to worry about my safety Draken will be there and I can take care of myself." You said smiling softly towards him you can't deny you felt sad that he couldn't come but work is work so you just accepted it.
"Thanks Y/n. Emma take care of her and yourself oky?" Mikey said kissing you before he exited the front door.

You just sigh sad but again stood up to get ready. Emma look at you feeling sad for you as she sigh at her brother's antics.
"Don't worry Y/n-chan I won't let you feel lonely." Emma said trying to cheer you up as you softly smile at her.

TIME SKIP (AT THE FESTIVAL)

You, Emma and Draken reached the festival spot and you three wait for Takemichi and Hina-chan. Few minutes later they came Hina wearing her cute yukata and Takemichi came with his casual outfit. Roaming around the festival you went on your own way not wanting to disturb Draken and Emma telling them to meet her after few hours at the entrance.

You roamed around the area trying different types of food and buying souvenirs for Mikey when you return home. Being alone it wasn't that nice but you enjoyed the night the vibe in the atmosphere was pleasant and seeing young couples and families made you feel warm. After enjoying yourself for more few hours you went to the front gate to wait for Emma and Draken. After waiting for few minutes it started raining and you can see the couple coming towards you with umbrella on their hands.

"Hey you both." Y/n called them over as they looked towards you.
"Hey I hope you didn't wait too long and here take this umbrella don't want getting you catch a cold now." Draken said as he hand over his umbrella to you.
"Thanks Draken" you said receiving it.

As you all were walking, you in the front and the couple in the back. You all heard a voice from behind. You turned back to see Peh-yan with a serious face and the atmosphere was getting suffocating. As they were talking out of nowhere a man came from behind  the bushes witha bat in hand. You and Emma shouted to Draken to be careful but it was too late and the man hit the bat on Draken's head.