CHAPTER 41

Sanzu has always been loyal to Mikey and always will be. But when it comes to you he hesitates to obey Mikey. When he first saw you at Mikey's house during his first visit he thought you were just like his sister Senju. Not strong enough to speak for yourself and only thinking about one self. He knows that Senju was just a little kid that time like him but he got sick of getting scolded instead of her. He loved her so much but she got scared easily.

He remembers you in his memories just being kind and gentle with him. He remembers the time when you shakingly stood in front of him when Mikey ripped his skin from the sides of his mouth. You were trembling tears breaming your eyes but you shouted at Mikey to come back to his senses. He respected you from before but after that incident with his mouth he saw you in a light where you were like his gaurdian angel and big sister.

He loves you very much and is ready to do anything you tell him to do. Even with his dirty scars that everyone fears, you smiled at him with that usual bright smile that made him warm inside. He always thought that he would marry you but when he saw you and Mikey together he felt happy so he guessed that it was just his admiration wanting to marry you.

He hates his siblings but came to an understanding with them because you wanted it that way. He was over the moon when the news of your pregnancy was heard by him. He couldn't wait to become an uncle. But everything ruined just because of someone's obsession with their crush. He heard your accident from Izana when he was beating Kisaki up and he felt his blood boil. He punched and kicked Kisaki multiple times but his anger was not subsiding. He couldn't think clearly he just wanted to kill the guy who hurted his Angel and sister.

When Mucho holded him back he came back to his senses. Mikey was already there, he thought Kisaki was finished now that Mikey's here but he was just talking to Izana. He roam his eyes around and saw Hanma carrying Kisaki and running away. He broke free from Mucho's hold and ran towards their direction.

Since he was in his foot and they were in a bike it was impossible to catch up to them. But guess he was lucky as Kisaki started turning the bike around and the two felt. Sanzu ran and beat up Hanma first so he wouldn't get in his way and went straight for Kisaki. Sanzu wanted to cut him into pieces and sell his organs in the black market. But he cancelled the thought and first beat his anger out on the glasses guy before him who was looking terrified. Sanzu took his time killing him and when he was killed Sanzu removed all the evidences that could lead to him.

Since your coma he has been protecting by gaurding your room without anyone knowing. He doesn't regret murdering the one who hurted his sister in fact he feels that the death was a easy way out. He isn't scared of anyone find's out but he is afraid that you'll not want to see him if he is known as a murderer.

"I'll protect you Y/n-san even if I have to kill someone or be killed."

Izana was honestly shock when Mocchi said that Sanzu killed Kisaki. He couldn't figure out any reason to why Sanzu went out of his way to kill Kisaki. He thought that the psycho Mikey dog just follows Mikey's orders so does that mean Mikey ordered Sanzu to kill Kisaki? But Kisaki was killed the night of Tenjiku and Toman's fight and he also knows that Toman is also searching for the murderer so if it was Mikey's order than there was nothing to investigate.

'Did Manjirou act oblivious so Sanzu wouldn't be found out or he didn't really know?' Izana thought a curious glint on his eyes.

"Then did you found Hanma?" Izana asked and for some reason the Haitani Brothers started smiling (they always smile anyways).

"Hanma is on the run. He's a fugitive after all so tracking him down is hard." Ran said smirking his brother smiling next to him. "But he'll be found in no time. Rest assure." This time it was Rindou as he pushed his glasses up.

After the meeting Izana wanted to have a talk with Mikey but first he have to visit the hospital. Izana and Kakucho reached your room to see you just like the last visit. Izana sat down on the chair beside your bed as Kakucho stood next to him. Izana holds your hand rubbing his thumb on the back. Izana would not say a word when he comes to visit just staring at your face and holding your hand. He don't know what to say and what to do, he would sit hours on the chair and wait till Mikey comes back in the evening. Kakucho would just stand beside him, sitting down on the couch after few minutes.

The two men just sat at their places not saying anything. Suddenly the door made a sound and they could tell that it was Mikey or someone you know.

"Y/n I'm back!!" Izana look up to see Mikey and Emma. She was in her school uniform and Mikey seemed tired. The two new arrived siblings placed their bags on the table and sits down beside Kakucho on the couch.

"Your important work. Is it done already?" Mikey asked looking straight at Izana's eyes. "Yeah. I have to talk to you Manjirou." Izana exclaimed as he stands up. Mikey arch his left eyebrow curious as he also stands up.

The two walk out the room to the hallway as Izana tells Mikey about Sanzu murdering Kisaki. Mikey's eyes widened he somewhat had his doubt on Sanzu but didn't really thought his doubt could turn real.

"So don't seem so surprise. Is it because you ordered him to?" Izana asked shoving his hands on his pants pocket. "Why would I order him?" Mikey asked back turning his back to Izana.

"Then why would Sanzu kill Kisaki? Does he have a reason?" Izana felt a shiver run down his back when Mikey turn towards him and smiled.
"Izana you should know everything about Y/n. Sanzu adores her, admires her and respects her. At first it was kind of creepy and I told him to stay away from Y/n but she got mad at me for it. Y/n treats Sanzu as her small brother and she somehow became a morale support for Sanzu. I guess it was not so surprising after all they he killed the man who hurted his sister." Mikey explained and Izana was surprised he thought Sanzu met you after your marriage not when you all were little kids.

Talking about Sanzu and your relation Mikey remembers the day when Baji and him tried to keep you busy so that you would not spend time with Sanzu. He chuckled remembering how you cried and whined when you found out about their plan and got mad at the two, not talking for a whole week. Which was hell for the both of them.

The rest of the evening was spent with Mikey and his siblings with Kakucho staying at the hospital till visiting hours was over. Mikey was tired from work and he can't wait to go home and just lay down on his soft bed.