**flashback of my histoire d'amour**

jk: what happen tae why did you drop the gun .... wait why are you looking pale 

Fox: hey buddy (touched his hand)

Jin: leave him, guys probably he is not able to digest that he won the title of mafia shadow and king, anyway I am going home ..... not visited home for so long

hobi: hey see JISSO on the screen (pointed towards screen ...now everybody knows why Tae is numb

on ek news : Hyunjin: sure miss 

 Hyunjin: see I told you miss jisso has a hectic schedule---

jk (turned off the tv)

RM: let's leave guys the neighbors will come to know we are here ( he said to reduce the tension)

v: I will leave first  and see you guys tomorrow 

--------driving--------

Tae's pov :

I was astonished to see her today on screen, my heart was going to explode by all the beatings. I was happy to see her looking absolutely opposite how she used to look when we were dating but the next moment I was filled with rage when I remembered what I saw in her apartment...Well, I don't care anymore I am dating someone else and can't wait for Kim Jisso to come to Korea, and regret that she played with my heart. I will make her feel miserable ..why can't she leave my thoughts and I increased the car's speed.

*****FLASHBACK*****

(pls think that she has worn a denim jacket and a white bodycon dress)

Tae: I was here in Paris for a mission and I entered a small club to shoot the enemy but suddenly my eyes caught a specific person well she looked Asian by her look. She looked ethereal in that white bodycon dress with denim jacket but the odd part was she was wearing Jordans anyways she was talking to Spanish girls and compared to all the girls in the club she was different.So I approached her while totally forgetting about the reason I came here. 

I said hello while scratching my neck as I was feeling shy ...yaa for the first time. She was friendly and said hello, we started talking and then I got to know that she is Jin Hyung's sister ...wow I mean if we date and broke apart then Hyung will cut my precious hands from which I do surgeries ...well by profession I am a surgeon, but majorly I treat patients from mafia background cause many times hospital don't accept mafia people for treatment. 

She asked me what I do for occupation and I told her that I am a surgeon well how can I tell her I am a mafia? I am totally aware that Hyung has also not told her about him being mafia so how can I? Also on our first meet and then she told me how badly she want to make her own brand of cosmetics ...and we talked and talked and it didn't stop until the manager came asking us to leave ...trust me I wanted to shoot him for disturbing us but how can I show my merciless side to a pure soul sitting right next to me. Well, we exchanged our numbers. I tracked her location every time and then we met in church obviously she was shocked to see me here and I also acted like that, not wanting her to know that I stalked her any ways we spend time together a lot and I remember that evening when the sky was of purple color filled with bird chirruping.

 I tracked her location every time and then we met in church obviously she was shocked to see me here and I also acted like that, not wanting her to know that I stalked her any ways we spend time together a lot and I remember that evening when the...

 We were standing in front of the Eiffel Tower and trust me at that moment I wanted to kiss her heart-shaped lips and her breathtaking black eyes which were showcasing me, her skin is white like milk but as soft as cream ...she intertwined her hands with mine and shoot my breath hitched and heart was beating like it was just going to explode my ears got red,I almost felt that my soul is going to left my body to take a look of us because I became like rock and didn't dare to see her face but what happened next moment made me stop breathing and wanted to jump and tell everybody that this girl here is claiming me to be her man.YES, SHE PROPOSED ME by kneeling down but I felt sad that this part was always done by a guy and she is snatching it from me so without wasting I knelt down, she looked confused by my action and I cupped her face and kissed her like a hungry beast her eyes were widened in shock but I smirked and bite her lips causing her to moan and my tongue slipped in and tasted every part of her mouth ...she tapped my arm to break free,I did but hugged her tightly like she was leaving me everybody gave us an aww expression and some also came to congratule us. I looked at her and I saw forever in her eyes. I felt happy to see her smile and I danced with her crazily she at first was awkward but then she also danced, that was one of the happiest moments in my life but also hurtful.

****at airport ***

yaa I told her that I am here for a month

yaa I told her that I am here for a month. She didn't react like other girls would do which was quite shocking for me. Well, who doesn't want her girl to tell him don't go please stay with me and all that but my girl is different and I am happy that I have a unique partner ...and I left for Korea.

We video-called almost every day. Everybody knew that we were dating and they felt happy but she don't talk to her family that much apart from her dad yaa he was her life and talking about Jin Hyung reaction was quite the opposite he enquired whether I told her about my mafia profession and I told him I did not, he told me that then jisso and mine relationship will not go long if I didn't tell her the truth and he enquired because of he didn't want to me to end up like him because his own relationship ended quite rough. But I know my sooya is quite understanding and when the time comes I will tell her but not now. I also know she will support me but she will be a little mad at me but not forever.

____________╰(*°▽°*)╯_________

AUTHOR'S POV

hey, lovely crunchies....how are you guys? hope you all doing fine 

I can't resist talking to you all  

so here is Tae's pov and flashback... there will be one more chapter dedicated to Tae's flashback 

pls vote for TWISTED HEARTS and I hope you like it !!!

love you all