care

JISSO'S POV

I stepped outside the car and folded my arms. My heart is beating like crazy,  I can't stop thinking about the kiss it was so difficult for me to control myself but thanks to my teacher I was ideally taught about self-control while I was in my thought there was a loud thud voice from behind, and looking back I saw an angry kim taehyung acting like an angry baby who did not get to eat the whole chocolate I laughed internally at sight and he walked past like a grumpy man carrying all luggage inside but I didn't follow him when he stopped climbing the stairs and looked back he called me yes, I was too busy admiring the mansion I was proud of him to accomplish such a high position in a few years as a surgeon, not the mafia part if I could erase my memory of what I saw back then of him shooting my uncle, I would try to understand him but now I am not left with that choice yes I agree the fact that I am still crazy over him and I adore him, being with him snuggled in his chest would make me sleep as comfortably as possible ,eating with him was like a mother taking care of her child ,he would be a mother for me cause his made food is the best and sadly I can't match with his cooking skills thing about all the happy moments made my eyes flushed with tears I looked down hiding my face and I felt to cry loudly but i can't. Taehyung tapped my shoulder but I couldn't respond to his touch...

Tae : Jisso look at me

I sniffed my nose and moved my hands to my face to wipe the tears from my eyes, but my hand was stopped because tae shook my shoulder too tightly and made me look at him.He was shocked to see me like that but he didn't question just hugged me tightly like I was running away from him. I felt his hands caressing my back, telling me it wasOK to cry. I couldn't hold it anymore and hugged him back shutting my eyes.

Tae: Sometimes it's okay to let someone borrow your weight you know ... by the way you are heavy

Hechuckled, I laughed and hit his back lightly but I was feeling dizzy so I didn't bother to argue and just leaned more toward him.

Tae: jisso what's wrong !!

He asked another question and I still didn't answer I forgot everything that happened between us and smiled but the next moment I closed my eyes and after that I didn't know what happened it is feeling like I am near the ocean and there is a bed near the sea shore and I am lying on it comfortably...

                                                    TAE'S POV

It was so shocking to see my baby Chichi crying I couldn't hold myself to not hug her I forgot everything at that moment ...how my mafia base camp was burnt down, how she cheated on me, how she disliked me, I hated that after trying everything to get rid of her from my mind but couldn't, I also hated when she said that Hyung and I were not able to teach manners to our maknae kookie but only one thing was on my mind and it was no matter how much she hated me I would still love her to the moon back. Only I know how difficult it was for me to tell her all the terriblethings. Callingher a slut was more like hanging myself to the rope. It pained my heart to not be the reason for her smile and laugh.While I was thinking, I felt her body leaning towardme. I could just tell by holding her feel that she has become thin compared to earlier and she is not the cute chubby bubbly jisso anymore. I was worried when she wasn't replying to my question. Without wasting any second I looked down and understood the situation she is unconscious and I held her in my back it was more like a piggy back way.