Moonpie

Jisso opened the door and took her luggage out of the trunk. After taking the bags out she hugged Tzuyu and started walking towards the gate until a voice stopped her and that voice belonged to ____

))))))))))) ((((((((((((((

JISSO'S POV

I stepped into the terminal 2 gate but stopped walking when I heard a familiar voice. I recognized it immediately because that voice belonged to my best friend Jennie. She waved at me and ran towards me and soon I was hugged. I hugged her back and asked her what she was doing.

Jennie: oh I am also leaving for Paris for my shoot with channel also I asked Hyunjin when will you leave for Paris and he told me that you are leaving today and I booked my tickets with you.

Jisso: You could have told me

Jennie: Then it wouldn't be a surprise !!

I looked around and Tzuyu was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she was in a hurry. Jennie tangled her hand with my arm and moved towards the gate. I didn't realize reporters would be present in the morning, I could have carried my mask. After boarding we finally settled into our seats. Jennie was sleeping. I smiled at her and closed my eyes for relaxing my mind. However, I couldn't relax because all I could hear were my negative thoughts which told me how horrible I am. After a few minutes, I started reading a romance novel along with Taylor Swift's music. Soon we landed and Jennie looked like a baby whose sleep was disturbed, all the way Jennie was stuck to me like a baby and all I could do was laugh at my situation. It was like a baby taking care of another baby. We walked out of the airport and found Eric my bodyguard waiting for our arrival. I was happy to feel alive again in Paris. Paris was like an oxygen mask for me. I could live my life alone without anybody nagging at me. People call it the city of love but for me, it's my inhaler. We soon arrived at my apartment and Eric took the luggage out of the trunk. I am very thankful to Eric he had been an excellent bodyguard, and he has been serving his job as a bodyguard for 1 year We were in the lift and soon reached my floor. I looked at Jennie. She was busy on her phone. I elbowed her to let her know we had reached our floor, she gleamed with delight and ran like a puppy towards my apartment door as soon as I told her we had arrived.

Jennie: Unnie should we order or make food?

Jisso: let's order pizza

Jennie: Yes ma'am.

My phone pinged. I looked at my phone and saw someone requesting to follow me. Actually, I have two Instagram accounts, one is professional, and 2nd is personal & it's private too. I checked my follow request and saw Tae's ID. I rejected the request as I didn't want him to access my personal account. After this, i changed into my comfy clothes and called Rose as Jennie was watching movie.

On the call with Rose :

JISSO: Hey, rose

Rose: hmm

JISOO: WHAT HAPPENED? Why are you sounding so dull?

Rose: Unnie it's really hard to move on from him. I left earlier that day because I didn't want to see him beaten and also in wounds. I am trying to be strong for Aria cause I don't want her to see me as weak. I am scared what if he finds Aria and takes her away from me?

Jisso: Rose stop being hard on yourself. Aria is an outstanding kid. She will never be disappointed in her mother. He will not find her. Maybe you should take a break from work and spend some time with your daughter. You should come here with Aria. She will be happy as well.

Rose: I need to ask her first

Jisso: come on girl, moonpie will never reject traveling by the way What's she doing?