𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼

█▓▒▒░░░jisoo's pov░░░▒▒▓

Arya : Eomma the lion at the zoo roared at me and the tiger growled at me ... I was scared !

Wewent to the zoo and saw all the wild animals, moonpie was gigling and smiling all the time at the zoo .... she is not getting over the zoo ...I think maybe I should gift her a pet . I was inthe passenger seat as Rose wanted to drive. In the whole ride, she was so silent that Moonpie thought she would cheer her up by talking about how much the zoo makes her happy and how much it fills her up with excitement that she thought it would make her mother as happy as it did her. Rose, however, hummed to our words all the time. In the end, I played with Moonpie instead of bothering much with her.

We reached home and got changed into comfy clothes ... Arya slept as she was tired and I was taking pictures of her sleeping figure , Rose walked into the room and cleared her throat .. I looked at her and could just figure out what she was going to tell me ... I sighed and left the room ... currentlyI am sitting on the couch facing Rose and her angry face.

ROSE: Unnie don't you think you have to say something?

Jisso : Okay, fine ... yes, Eunwoo is captured by them. I have asked Lisa to look into this matter and brief me. She has already left forSeoul with Jennie.

ROSE :The fact that you did not even tell me was quite astonishing. I am also a member of the team and have full access to information about our mafia work. As a member, I have every right to know what's going on, but you kept me in the dark. You did not want me to be sad because Eunwoo is my friend and it would might affect me and you didn't want that to happen as I have come here to spend some time with my daughter, but you forgot that I don't mix my personal relationship with professional .( she said all that in one breath , her eyes showed emotion with hurt and anger )

JISOO: Rose you first need to calm down.You are right I should have told you and I am sorry for that. There is no time for this. We have to gather ourselves and do our best to make sure eunwoo is safe .

My phone started ringing. It was Lisa . I put the phone on speaker and signalled rose to come close and hear what Lisa was saying. She wiped her tears and nodded. Lisa started talking

Lisa : unnie, I checked all the camera footage but nothing shows that Eunwoo was kidnapped. BTS never came to our base camp or to the office. I tracked Eunwoo's last location from his car tracker chip and the last location of him with his car was near the airport.

Rose : It means he is somewhere near the airport. DID you check all the places near the airport?

Lisa : I had sent level 2 members to check the area near the airport but there was no trace of him.

JISSO: Inform me about BTS' current location and movements.

Lisa : sure, suga is at a restaurant with some girl , j-hope is at his studio , jimin is at home with jungkook and about taehyung he is in the club with jin.

JISSO : send me the details of the girl with Yoongi. I don't know why am i feeling that something is suspicious about their movements .Send me picture of all their activities .I want the details of their office and also do they have any base camp apart from South Korea .

LISA :Oh shit

Rose : What happened?

LISA: They have tricked us