début d'un nouvel amour (beginning of new love)

JISSO POV:

Aria and I got out of the car at about the same time, but I was surprised to see that she ran toward Hyunjin when we got out. She hugged his knees and he carried her in his arms. I found it cute until Hyunjin ordered me to carry the groceries. The first time I tried to tease him, he faked crying in order to gain the support of my moonpie despite my confidence that Aria would side with me, but I got betrayed when her doe eyes clearly asked me to do the work. What else was I to do now?

We ate pasta for dinner which was made by Rose and honestly I was craving homemade food

 As everyone was sleepy except me and Aria, we decided to watch a movie together. After a long discussion about which movie we would watch, we ended up selecting Rapanzul  since we could watch it at any time.But unlike rapanzul I would never let my hair fall down .

 I was so focused on the movie that I forgot about Aria and glanced at her but found her sleeping

 I was so focused on the movie that I forgot about Aria and glanced at her but found her sleeping. I carried her to my bedroom and laid her. I also lay beside her and stroked her hair. She turned towards me and for a moment I thought that i had woken her up from sleep but to my relief she was sleeping peacefully. I checked my phone as it kept buzzing. It was Taehyung who messaged and I wondered how he slipped into my DM's. I checked my notification box and was astonished by the fact that I myself had accepted his request. I cant block him now cause if i did it would be like i am effected by his presence. I didn't open his chat and switched my phone off and kept my phone back on the nightstand.

The moment I kept the phone and lay in the bed ,the phone started ringing and I was scared that the ringtone might wake Aria up as she is not a heavy sleeper . I quickly went to the nightstand and answered the phone. It was an unknown number. I waited for the person to speak but the person didn't so I started the conversation.

JISSO: Hello! Who is it?

XY : HELLO

There was something cold and sharp about the voice, and I knew exactly who it was. It was Taehyung! I know he is angry, but I can't help it. I have to act.

Jisso : Sorry, but I am not familiar with this voice. I think you have got the wrong person.

Taehyung : Drop the act will you?