défilé m de mode(fashion show)2

The fashion ramp walk started and I couldn't help but listen to her and Hyunjin's conversation. They always bicker like kids... I am glad she still acts like a kid

...............................

Taehyung's pov

As I stared at her, Yoongi Hyung whispered to me about our base being destroyed by BLACKPINK whom we have never seen in the underworld ... It was only after they ruined our mafia plan to win the position of mafia king that we learned about them. Since then, we have tried everything to find out more about them, but nothing has worked because their database is so secure that it cannot be hacked... thanks to Jimin who spent days decoding their database we learned about an old punk who is Oh-Yeoung-Su(74565) . He was on the verge of dying. Also, he had amnesia so killing was the only option for vengeance. I was so angrythat my eyes gleamed withblood.I told BTS to leave and clamp their base down. I also told Jimin to use every way to hack their system, CANT WAIT TO BRING MISERY into BLACKPINK'S LIFE.

.......JISSO'S POV.....

I was beside him the whole time and whenever I looked at him my heart skipped a beat for him. I never had the courage to tell him how I really felt after what he did to me, but I couldn't deny the connection between us. I wanted to reach out and touch his hand, just to feel the warmth of his skin, but I never did. I knew I had to keep my feelings inside, so I just hoped he would respond the same way. However, he wouldn't because he has Tzuyu in his life now. After lying and hurting me still my hatred gets lost in conquering my heart .my eyes formed tears, and I excused myself to the restroom where I heard some girls talking about how compatible taehyung and tzuyu are, I ignored them while returning to my seat I wasn't able to find BTS .lisa whispered in my ears about when BTS has gone, by hearing her statement I smiled evilly. The show was at its end and I met DIOR'S CEO and also clicked some pictures. When I and Hyunjin were near our car i spoke

JISOO: Hyunjinna, I won't be able to come today to the hotel, so please don't wait for me

Hyunjin: What are you up to now SOOYA?

Honestly, I was shocked to hear that, I mean who wouldn't when someone asked a question about something that they were never told? When I was about to confront him about that he cut me off

Hyunjin: sooya when I claim you as my best friend I meant every word .. it is not a term I would give to any random person( he whispered in my ears, his every word sent chills down my spine.

JISOO: YOU are weird..anyways catch you later

HYUN JIN'S POV\

As she was baffled by my question, I wanted to say I knew everything from the start, but couldn't. I was sent to Paris to look after her by Mr. Kim Ranzo ( Jisso's father). When we use to work together in a company, she used to do half day job at first I thought she just wants to spend time with Taehyung but when he left she was still doing half day job and when I asked her about this she use to change that topic or bring up any excuse. One day I was passing an alley when I found Jisso fighting with someone, I rushed to her but my feet stopped when I saw the other three girls beside her and at that time I knew she was in the mafia work because she is working or is a member of Blackpink. I knew about Blackpink because I used to work for Kim's ( jisso's family ) and I was asked to research about them, I wasn't able to tell her dad this big information because if I did she would only be more depressed, and feel betrayed which I didn't want. I was upset not about her being in the mafia but about not telling me after a long time processing that thing I understood her reason for not sharing was because she doesn't want me to feel scared of her like others do also she doesn't want to end our friendship and I was also doing the same thing. When she wanted to be loved her family showed their back to her only her father use to nurture her with love cause he rarely saw her and her uncle also use to take care of her when he got some time beside them nobody used to even care about her sufferings, her brother used to play with her and loved her but that time was not long. After coming to Paris she was happy and she has always seen me as her brother and a best friend who would always support her no matter if she is wrong or not ...the driver woke me up from my thought telling me we have reached the location... I was going to see my friends after a long time.