C'est ma faute ( Its my fault )

JISSO POV :

After Tae left the room, I wondered why he was being kind. I guess he is a dummy. I was feeling thirsty and looked at the empty jar, uhh I think I have to step outside, as I walked to the kitchen I saw tzuyu sitting on the counter she looked at me and walked towards me I was startled by her expression I could see that she was not feeling well.

Jisso: Tzuyu, are you okay?

Tzuyu: I am fine. Do you want something?

Jisso: Oh, I was thirsty so I came to refill the jar

Tzuyu: Oh, let me help you.

(And she refilled the jar with water. She handed me the jar and sat on the counter. I was confused by her action so I also sat beside her)

Tzuyu: you should sleep.. you have a flight tomorrow and it's almost midnight

Jisso: don't worry about that, I can book another one. First, tell me what's wrong.

Tzuyu: I am a little stressed.

JISSO: What about?

Tzuyu: Uhh it's complicated. You won't understand.

JISSO: Well, it's up to me whether I understand or not ... you can discuss it with me if you are comfortable.

Tzuyu: Ahh where should I start? So when you cheated on Tae, he was depressed and rough he was not able to handle the fact that you cheated on him. So his mother and father arranged our marriage so that he could move on and also for business purposes. After he married me he clarified one thing he can't love me because his heart only be-belong to you and he couldn't cheat on you I agreed to it because at that time I was also in a relationship and I was happy that I could be with my boyfriend until one night I saw Taehyung on the street he was badly bruised, I was shocked to see him because I didn't know that he was mafia I rushed towards him and his eyes were filled with hatred he shouted at me saying that I will also leave him the way you did so I hugged him and kept saying that I will never leave him and all that. After that, I started talking to him at first he was reluctant, but gradually he accepted me and we became friends. I fell for him when he fought for me and at that moment I decided to end every relationship I had with my boyfriend and be with Taehyung although he still doesn't know I broke up with my boyfriend and I don't want him to know. I am a counselor by profession so I studied his behavior and helped him become what he used to be. When you came he told me everything and told me how you burned his base camp. He was upset by your behavior, but he knew he was the reason for it. I am jealous of you sorry to say that but I don't want to see him hurt again.

JISSO: WHAT ABOUT ME? Was I not hurt?

Tzuyu: I am not saying that of course you would be hurt because Tae has a very rough past which I am sure you don't know.

JISSO: I also had a rough past. There were only my friends who were standing by my side and that is my best friend HYUNJIN also Blackpink. I am sure he would accept you if you tell him that you have feelings for him.

( it pained me to say that but after what Tzuyu told me, I don't want him for me. Tzuyu was there when he needed love from someone .)

Tzuyu: I don't want to confess to him and ruin my friendship with him.

JISSO: OKAY SO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Tzuyu: Since we have been married for a year, his mom is asking for a baby.

JISSO: I get it so you don't want me to be near him ... no problem I am leaving tomorrow and also I won't attend my brother's wedding will it be fine ... although I thought Aunt is quite understanding and she would never ask such type of questions.