playing

TAEHYUNG !!!!

------------------------------------

jisso's pov :

He is wearing blue ripped jeans with a white shirt and his black hair cascades down hiding his eyebrows

He is wearing blue ripped jeans with a white shirt and his black hair cascades down hiding his eyebrows.His hand was on the doorknob and the other in his jeans pocket.His eyes show no emotion, and he motioned me to enter. I hesitated to enter the house which brought all the misery in my life but the next moment I movedforward. Confused by what was happening I looked down and saw that my hands were tangled with his and he was walking in front. At this moment I hated myself to let my guards down in front of him. I tried to free my hand from his but that only caused him to hold my hand tight as if I was a child. I kept looking at the interiors of the house it was all the same nothing changed there were photos of my family and my childhood photos but the thing that caught my eyes the most is a picture where a small girl was smiling and hugging her older brother and her mother was laughing and when I looked at it more clearly it was me the small girl and Jin. Suddenly my head got hit by strong and broad shoulders and it was Tae's back. Hestared at me with a questioning look ... I let go of his hand and moved to the living room where everybody was seated. My mother noticed me first and told me to sit. I sat on the couch. My aunt Kim Hee Ae smiled at me and I greeted her. She is a very kind woman who believes in hard work. She taught me in high school and she was my mom's good friend. I looked to her left and saw Irene unnie in front of me.. She was the same age as Jin. As I remember she was in Korea till she was 10 and then left for America with her dad for further studies. She always mentioned her little brother who was in America and the reason for her moving abroad was to be with his brother. However, I never saw her brother. Jin was silent the whole time. He was shy to be more precise. Irene was suitable for any man. In fact, I kept wondering if Irene knew about Jin being a mafia. Suddenly, my dreamland was broken by a voice, and I glanced at where the voice was coming from..

Aunt: Jisso? Did you forget your manners?Or have you forgotten everything after leaving Korea? ( oh right I forgot to greet everyone, in childhood ...i got a scolding from my aunt because of my behavior)

Jisso: no how could I forget your teachings ...i was too focused on remembering the old memories that i totally forgot to greet (I bowed to everyone and heard some laugh, I looked up to see Taehyung laughing at me I glared at him and he started coughing like the whole time he was coughing )

Aunt: anyways Jisso this is Kim Taehyung my son ( now I am definitely dumbstruck I felt my legs weak as if they want to embarrass me by making me fall to the ground ... i gathered my courage and nodded)

Jisso: nice to meet you Mr. Kim Taehyung .... ( he smirked and at that moment I wanted to beat the hell out of him ... he nodded innocently like nothing, I looked at Mom that she knew about my past with Taehyung but she ignored my looks and smiled at tae )

Mother of Jin and JISSO: Hee-ae, Irene, Tae, and Jin come let's have lunch ( she totally avoided me and i laughed at my fate and walked near the dining room)