Prologue

I am Bianca Williams and the reason why I said college struggle it isn't because i'm already in college ,but it's the struggle every African-Nigerian face before entering college ,so it's my college struggle.

It's one thing to be a Nigeria Teenage highschool graduate ,it another thing to be a Nigerian.

Cherish the past , enjoy the present and embrace the future .

in the beginning of senior year of high school ,we beg the year to go by fast .

Towards the middle ,we beg it to slow down .And at the end we wish it to never stop "phew" I now go confidently in the direction of my dreams .

I want to live the life I have imagined ,just like I imagined alot with my imaginary boyfriend "Sean"

I have cross many bridges I couldn't make it but God made me pass through it safely .

I kept going because I got supporting familiar and friends , even my chicas { girl-friends} ,and my bff { the only guy -friend I had } and God grace kept me going "huh am African-Nigerian" if that makes sense .

Senior year of high school is for facing the fears and lounding the cheers you find out how close you are to some .And how far away you are from others ,you will have the last and get ready for your first then look back on n it and remember it forever .

As an African-Nigerian when you are about leaving highschool your heart beat will start to increase in anyway , asking questions like will I even get accepted into college or not 'of course highschool wouldn't be that easy but you have to keep going ' if I would chose a highschool heros and stars I will chose from the movie "THE HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL" I like how Garberiella never gave up ,she kept on trying her best until she made it through to Standford University .

Just that struggle to get into college as an African-Nigerian could drain out your whole blood asking yourself if you're sick or something

' You sometimes can't sleep at night ,just like my eyes were shining a day before my "JAMB" (Joint admission matriculation examination ) and when your results is just seen an hour or few minutes after the exam , sending message to the board to get my JAMB result my heart race like an athlete who just ran marathon .

As soon as I sent the message I stood in the middle of my room looking all helpless like a baby chick ,my eyeballs were red ,the result came 3minutes later ,I felt like screaming because I saw what I never expected ha ha "Wetin be this na ,no be wetin I know say I write na " ( what is this ,this isn't what I knew I wrote )

I was shocked , after seeing the result.