√ Chapter 23 √

Shout out to niffy144pabokede kaybebs thank you for giving my book a chance 🥰🤭

Bianca's POV

"Bianca why are you always late for classes"

"So sorry ma i got carried away with my chemistry practical"

   Yes i got carried away again with my practicals well it's never my fault anyway i just want to graduate with a good grades.

I was about sitting down when I over heard someone saying;

"I can't do this"

wow you can't do this? but why then i question myself over and over again i stood still without taking a step to sit down while the girl rushed out then everyone at the back seat started yelling at me to sit down.

Before you knew it Tony quickly followed her outside which left everyone  short of words; but they are wondering why Tony followed her.

"Wait Rahila that girl that just ran out look familiar and again she look like you just the pinkish stuff that makes difference"

"Of course darling she look familiar and that's my cousin Nifemi"

wow this is making lot of sense now but why did she run off is she upset about something?

"Rahilah"!!!!

I called  but she didn't response but what's really going on why are they all acting up.

"Rahilah"

I called again to get her attention this time i stood in front of her blocking her from having the conversation with Dani.

"Bianca w- what what!!! why are you just yelling my name like that"

"Whoa girl calm down is there something you are not telling me huh"

I said looking at Rahila with some watery eyes i just wonder what she is just angry about.

"Girl abeg make una just leave me and my cousin matter e no concern any una"

wow this is getting bigger than i expected;
is Tony falling for Nifemi why was he the one who went after her everyone is acting too petty for my liking.

"Okay Rahila i get you are angry about something i don't know and if it's about Nifemi you two can work things out with each other perhaps you can't tell why she act the way she does"

I spoke those words out to myself and just a tin air i got no response in return so i went back to my seat taking a deep breath.

      Since i had nothing to do with myself i walked out of the class while all my friends were asking all busy;
I decided to look for Nifemi where ever she run off to i must find her.

But unfortunately i couldn't i kept walking round the school like a lost person i passed some junior students.

I was passing through the senior girls restroom when i hard someone talking in a whisper

"Nife i'm so sorry stop crying you will spoil your make up"

Wait what did i just hear and whose voice was that?
wow that's Tony's voice but what's going on am just completely lost.

    Hmmmm i hate too much drama huh what's all this i was still questioning everything when i heard Tony's voice again;

"Nife nice meeting you i'm Tony Mike you are the first girl i got attached too in this section you look pretty so don't cry again goodbye"