√ Chapter 3 √

Bianca's POV

Hahahaha it's the oldest story in the world one day you are fourteen and planning for someday and then quietly without you ever really noticing .

Someday is yesterday and this is my life !!! i'm going to do what I want to do ,i'm going to be who I really am and i'm going to figure out what that is .

Oops senior year and then life -maybe that's the way it's works , highschool for me was just a prologue to the real novel . Everyone got to write you but when you graduate ,you got to write yourself at graduation you got to collect your teachers pens and your parent's pens and you got your own pen .And you could drop all the Writings yeah wouldn't that be sweet .

Today I met someone new Habbie Adams whoa am not that good with making new friends I guess that's the reason why am still stuck with my old cliques and I trust them really well , back in school today I just walked into the class after lunch

"Hey i'm Habbie Adams a new student and you must be ?" says Habbie , hmmmm I cleared my throat saying

"heyy I'm Bianca Williams nice meeting you "

" Okay Bianca do you mind showing me round , actually my mom works here but she has been transferred just immediately after I registered" says Habbie

Well Habbie Adams doesn't seem that bad she is jovial and she got some manners ,she looks like one of the popular kids maybe she was coming from a standard school more like High Camp royal Academy

"Bianca Williams na so you lucky reach ahhh me wey just dey sit down since dey wonder if that new girl go talk to me but she no talk ,she come talk to you instead ,e look like say her parents get money oooo"

( "Bianca Williams so this is how lucky you are ,I have been sitting since wondering if that new girl will talk to me but she didn't instead she spoke to you ,I think she has rich parents ".) says Ruth

wow really ! Ruth I asked her looking so shocked ,

it's like you need to know how to control yourself over people's things that's why you don't have reasonable friends if not who will be keeping friends like Amara and Tomi , I told Ruth without feeling any sense of humor

Ruth shouted saying " Ahhhh Bianca or bibiiiiiiiii what ever you call yourself just don't mention my friends name in this.

" hahaaaa!!! wait, wait you could speak good english whoa ,you don't actually look like someone going to the best school in town (Abuja ) imagine someone outside hears a high Camp royal Academy student speaking this trash you just spoke "

after talking to Ruth she just looked at me and left ,

Amara ,Tomi and Ruth ,were the money Craver in my class they are looking for more people to eat money from ,i'm sure Habbie Adams has her own kind of vibes that's why she wasn't paying attention to them .

Well if you're in Nigeria you must know how to speak the Nigerian accent here ,if you don't maybe you are from a foreign country ,the way some speaks the accent it's looks like they aren't in school at all ,well I love my country accent ,but I only told Ruth what I said so she could learn how to behave around people she was too money minded for her age .

❥❥❥❥❥❥------------------❥❥❥❥❥❥----------❥❥❥

I was still showing Habbie round ,when Rahila came rushing like she was been chased by a beast "whoa whoa !! calm down Rahila what's wrong " I said and she response saying well nothing just looking for you ,

hmmmm by the way who is this gorgeous girl we have right here? " ha ha her name is Habbie Adams she is new here I said .

" Hi I'm Rahila kadiri nice meeting you ,we are three in numbers ,Erica , Bianca and we have been friends since junior high , that remains me Bianca actually have a guy-friend named Roy Charles they aren't lover ha ha just some crazy bestie nice meeting you again Habbie ! says Rahila ".

❥❥❥❥❥❥------------------❥❥❥❥❥❥----------❥❥❥

The drama and fight ,the laugh and tears ,break up and make-up , it's rushing to grow up ,then realizing you want your innocence , it's getting knocked over again and again to the point where you question if you should just stay down highschool will break you and shake you just like struggling to get into college .

Some said I looked really quite and act so crazy when I'm with my friends mostly Roy ,I really don't have much time everything is being rushed right now ,the morning clinic ,the evening lesson gosh and now more physics practicals to be done ,sometimes I don't even eat lunch I will be stuck all day in the lab and end up getting nothing then going back home 6pm looking all like a crazy person .

I have some strategies to survive Senior year at high Camp royalAcademy

here they are ;first I stop doing my homeworks and projects the night before the deadline ,

because for me it will make things more complicated so I do it as soon as possible . Second I take my lessons and update my notes seriously but not too much haha because I don't want to miss the fun of being a student .

Last ,well not last I have made up my mind not to keep a boyfriend because it never add to my knowledge in school until I go to college and last I do bucket list to help organize my day and week , life here is all creepy .

I was done showing Habbie round ,I actually took her to my first favorite place the chemistry lab then the library another favorite place , I also took her to the multi-purpose hall where every seniors write their exams ,

like this is really crazy as soon as you get to SS3 here at high Camp royal Academy you are on your own you have to become an independent person because in every exam you will be alone the way you will be arranged in the hall will shock you to your bone hehehe ,

 it's like you are on a straight line with alot of gap with nobody by your side , that's why the SS3 class comes with lot of competition everybody wants to be the best .