√ Chapter 20 √

Rahila's POV

The hangout was really fun but Bianca's brother was rushing us as though the world wants to end i felt bad when it was time to go back home;

but anyway at least we got time to relax a little bit soon it will be monday with another stress.

Their is nothing as tiring as wanting to just write a load of exams with your besties in high school;

i guess the government just want to ripped us dead if not who write three exams in just a month or let's say a year.

Life is always hard i just wish my life will be that of this highschool girls i watched on TV;

long at their life in a movie makes me questioned why I have to end up being a Nigerian.

Just then i heard my Korede!!!!! ehhhh is the house on fire the way my name was being called said in a whisper immediately my room door opened guess who it was her ?

my cousin Nifemi, one of those people which we never get along with in this life yes i get she was one of my relative but she find it so hard to understand someone;

she plays this big girl stuffs or should i call it a lifestyle so i don't get along with her that much.

"Korede!!!!"

my Dad called me to the sitting room; i already knew miss executive is here that the name i gave her she act all perfect i answered saying.

"Yes daddy what's she doing my exams are coming up and i don't want war in my room hope she's going soon i mean today".

i said without looking at my dad's face then he grabbed the TV remote control then he sat down and started talking saying

"Korede can you tell me what's your main problem with your cousin Nifemi"?

I paused before answering my dad's question what will i say now she too dey do over Sabi,she likes stuffs like people hyping her ; everything about her is pink i think only her hair isn't pink because of the kind of school she goes to but during holidays her braids must contain pink attachment gosh more reason not to get along with my cousin.

Wait i have given so many reasons just in a second in my head.

my Dad called my name again to get my attention saying

"Young lady what are you thinking about i thought i asked you a question right?"

"yes dad but i don't just know but we are just two different human being ,she hate what i like and i hate what she like too"

I answered without smiling but i really want to know why she was here then my Dad break the news which got me pieced for a second.

"You and Nifemi have to get along please just work out things with her because she will be staying here for a long time and she will be attending High camp royal Academy too"

What!!!! Dad but why don't she have her own parents and why my school why!!!!!!!

i screamed so loud making Nifemi to rush back to the sitting room,

immediately she came i left leaving her and my dad.

I quickly called my elder sister Darasimi she was already in the university studying law and i know calling her will be something different because she will use her law student strategies on me just one ring and she picked

"Hey little sister did your screw gave up on you"

she asked but i wasn't that surprised because i felt i was a problem myself but am kind of different now since i started working on myself i and my sister always have this argument which was leading no where until in day my parents had to sit us down and talk to us i love Darasimi but i was always trying to prove a point.

"Sis i need your help I'm going to lose my mind in couple of days if you don't come to my rescue"

I said yelling in my baby voice yes i just wanted Nifemi out of my life her parents got so much money that's why she act like a spoit brat.

"wait are you hurt where is Dad and Mom

is anyone with you"?

my sister said with a tune as though she want to start crying;

well it's not my fault they brought someone which we don't get along with i was still thinking of a story to make up when Darasimi started telling saying;

"Korede!!!! have you lose your mind you are making me scared what's going on at home talk to me"

Then i hang up on her just to make up my story for her to believe i was in my room sitting beside my reading table when my phone start to vebrate i almost had a panick attack.

"Sis well Nifemi is here she will make life a living hell for me in my room and that's not all she will be attending my school too".

I said screaming at the top of my voice how do i manage this stress and how do i do my yoga and meditation gosh i want my peace not with this madam executive Pinky.

"Korede take a deep breath and relax you worry too much moreover Nifemi is just a cousin and not just some random person just learn to flow with her it going to be fine i have to go now bye"

Well my sister said and hang up i was left by myself to deal with all this struggle with my cousin gosh this is the moment i never dreamt of and not with this Nifemi here in my house and my room.

I quickly grabbed my phone to rant to Bianca first ring she picked.

"Hey sweetie"

she said with this her melodious voice i want to start my rant when she Nifemi rushed into my room asking me to help her out on the gas cooker but instead i ingorned her and walked out of my room to the mini sitting room.

"Bianca my life will be a living hell my cousin Nifemi is around the Pinky girl remember her"

I said waiting for a reply but instead she started laughing saying in pidgin English.

"Ahh which one be pinky girl again me no remember all that one o"

"Abeg stop na i dey vex like this ehhh"

"oh okay talk the thing na i dey wait just explain"

she said with a curious tune while i was still trying to talk to Bianca Nifemi was still yelling my name as though she gave it to me.

"pink pink perfume pink with this pink smell Bianca my room is turning Pink already,

i'm losing my mind already she doesn't have manners she do whatever she likes without asking anyone worst part she will be attending our school."

I said but Bianca was still laughing

" Girl you sound really upset right now but just try and be calm okay!

we would talk tomorrow in school and just be nice to your cousin"

I hang up and went back to my room to finish my physics practical graph.

Through out the night i and Nifemi never spoke to each other again maybe she was minding her business .

Hello Watty fam ❤️ 🥰 another chapter is here please vote vote vote and comment comment comment it mean alot please 😗🤎 thank you so much for joining me in this journey her we are reaching for the top.

So what do you think about this chapter and what do you think about Nifemi showing up.

Comment I will love to read your thoughts 🤎😗🌼