√ Chapter 7 √

Erica's POV

Have you ever had a day when you wish you had stayed in bed ?

as I rushed out of my bed to brush my teeth and dress up for school I had no idea what was ahead of me .

"Hey Erica Wilson how was your night hope it was pleasant " ?

Tony asked smiling mischievously and holding my shoulders upright

"gosh Tony do you want to rip my shoulders "

I said while moving backward a little

"Erica you look pretty today "

"yes I know I looked at my mirror before coming to school this morning "

I said and frown a little ,

gosh Tony is just really annoying where on earth does he came out from .

"bye Erica catch you later I have fishery class now "

"Byee Tony" I said as I headed to class

yeah at High Camp royal Academy we have an extracurricular in which you have to pick any trade subject of your choice . I love Animal husbandry , its deals with animals and diseases we normally make research on it too.

Today class was really interesting , my brain is really on fire I just can't help it ; class is looking all messy with text books on everyone's desk looking at the class you will know there is lot of competition going on ,gosh I can't compete ;.this students are really crazy .

am looking like an helpless kid trying to get some fresh air , imagine Writing Close to four exams in a year just to get into college there is Waec ,Neco , jamb and then post-utme gosh we have to read for all this exams am already going nut . I was still thinking when Bianca came looking all walked up

"hey bianca what's up " I asked in a cracky voice

"Girl nothing sup ooo I won run mad as you dey see me like this ,how person go dey read like mad goat "

( Girl nothing is happening I'm going crazy as you are seeing me now ,how will someone be reading like a crazy goat )

"hahahaha bian those goat don't even read their own is better ,all the know how to do is to be roaming around eating grass and green pastures"

I said laughing at her appearance

"see Erica we are writing four exams this year am just tired " says Bianca and frowning

" exactly what I was just thinking about just now anyway God got our back so girl chill"

After talking with Bianca we decided to go for lunch at the canteen , Bianca dislike canteen food so we only go for the snacks

"Bianca !!!!!! see I called her pointing at a fair cute guy standing at the front of the canteen"

"Erica gosh why you dey slap my shoulder like that na "

(Erica gosh why are you slapping my shoulder that way)

"See this one oo I dey show you one fine boy you dey think about food "

( look at you i'm showing you a cute boy and you are thinking about food )

"ehmmm Erica I can't believe you and Roy just decided to break the friendship rules ,we can't achieve what we want in SS 3 now if you all are Having crushs hmmm"

"ma'am that one na for junior class "

(ma'am that's for junior class)

"okay ma'am can we go for the snacks now "

says Bianca as she pulled me .

wow so Roy is also breaking the rules haha I'm not the only one then ,

actually Bianca made the girls rules before she changed somethings and gave it to Roy .

it was still lunch Bianca already left gosh that girl is really crazy about chemistry

'she is doing practical' is not that she even want to be a scientist or something she wants to be a doctor huh ' I was still snacking when Habbie came asking after Bianca

"hey Erica please have you seen Bianca "?

"sup Habbie , Bianca went to see her baby daddy "

haha as soon as I say this the shock on Habbie's face looks really funny .

" baby daddy"?

"haha you don't know "?

"No I don't"

"Funny funny she is at the chemistry lab ,you should know how crazy she is about chemical combinations and all " I said smiling mischievously

"Oh yes yes I was actually looking for her so she could teach me one practical I'm having issues with".

"haha birds of the same feathers" I said looking at Tony who's making a whole lot of noise.

"Byee Erica" Habbie said before I could even look at her ,she had gone to join her partner Bianca.

Tony has started annoying me again

"Tony!!!! what's your problem take your hands off my hair i said as I walked out of the class looking really piss off .

Watty fam ❤️😌how was this chapter did you enjoy it , please leave a comment and don't forget to vote 

What do yo all think about this Tony Mike the trouble maker😂