√ Chapter 18 √

The most Painful part about being a Nigerian girl is that part where you are writing secondary school exams like it would soon be the end of the world.

Today being Wednesday the greatest announcement choked me right on my face and my mouth

"Hello students of High Camp royal Academy, the joint admission matriculate board examination form is out"

says the principal

my heart,

kept beating and booming, was i scared? yes I was,

because who knows Waec and Neco timetable might come out tomorrow as well,

that frustration was right inside of me, because i have had several stories about the exams how people fail and the fact it's was a CBT ( computer base test ) exams.

Today's announcement had made the ss3 student of High camp royal Academy to increased in noise making.

Students crowed the stair case talking, gisting and also hyping the CBT exam which made me more scared.

I was sitted in front of the Biology laboratory with my legs crossed together looking like a serious lady when Tony came saying;

"Hey sis i know you are scared but don't worry everything will be fine okay!"

I replied saying;

"Hmmm oh oo why are you being so nice to me this morning;

dose this mean you are planning to eat my

lunch today again"

I said looking serious again then he looked at me in this mischievous way saying

"Abegi who want to eat your lunch sef see as you are even looking over protective as though is something else"

immediately Tony grabbed my school bag and started running towards the direction of the junior classes which the principal had asked us not to go because most of ss3 guys go there to bully them and sometimes sneaking around with the girls.

Tony!!!!!!!

i screamed while running after him immediately we got punished for running

and distrusting the teachers meeting which was going on in the school compound right after we had our morning assembly.

Mrs Stella the Computer science teacher asked i and Tony to pick the trash round the whole school just because we ran.

After picking i went back to the class looking all angry for two reasons;

one was because my uniform got stained and the other was because Tony refused to give me back my school bag.

It was English class the normal stuff as usual;

today Mrs Chika asked the whole class their challenges in letter writing and composition writing and then Roy stood up saying

"Saying ma'am Chika I find it difficult to comply my story lines because the stories finishes on time.

immediately everyone burst into laughter;

Mrs Chika was so curious she wanted to know more about what Roy was saying then she asked us to shut up her statement made everyone to burst into laughter again.

"Wait Roy you mean now you don't have story to tell in your composition or letter writing"

while Mrs Chika was still talking and she was writing on the white board when Roy was busy gisting with some others guys in the next row forgetting he asked a question.

"Hehehehe Roy Charles!!!!! why wouldn't your story be finishing when you are always playing;

if is not this guys is either you leave your seat to gossip with Bianca Williams".

immediately i heard my name i was so shocked then i became quite then Malika looked at me in a mischievous way saying

"Bianca everyone now knows you and Roy"

"Abegi when did you even come to this school that you are talking about us or knowing us".

I said laughing out so loud making mrs Chika to move towards i and Mallika saying;

"Hmmmm oh which sugar is he giving you that's making you laugh,

wait Bianca is like Roy and Malika too playful".

finally after the conversation in class with Mrs Chika and laughing out my lungs i went to physics laboratory to start my practicals when I was called to treat a junior girl who got injured with one of the seat in their classroom.

Phew what a day i went back home looking all drained and messy no lipglosses just like a rose without thorns hahaha.

Hello fam ❤✨ 🌻 am finally on track again 🥳🥳🥳🤭  sorry for keeping you all waiting.

What do you think about this chapter 😌✨

Enjoy 

Yours Wattpadly Bukola