Chapter 7

Hey readers 👋
Here is your chapter
Enjoy..☆
—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—

Recap,
Ayaan outbursted Sheetal and Mahesh comforted him.

Now,

With Shina and Neet

They were in car, the driver was driving and both of them were sitting on the back seat.
Neet was sitting quietly and Shina was messaging her boyfriend to meet her in the mall.
After sometime Shina noticed Neet was lost in her own thoughts and tears were flowing from her eyes.

Shina~Neet. Neet.

She said shaking her bringing her back to her sense.

Neet~ Huh? Haan. Haan. Bolo di kya huya. Hum mall aagaye?

Shina~ Nahi hum abhi bhi nahi pouche. Aur tu abhi Ayaan ke bato ka bura maan ke ro rahi hai. Tu toh janti hi hai woh bachpaan se aisa hi hai. Kuch bhi bolta rehta hai.
Aab chor yeh sab. Cheer up girl.

She said while wiping her tears and hugged her.

Neet~ Arre nahi nahi main kuch nahi soch rahi hoon.
And yess I am cheered upp.
Come on mere sir sorry sorry jiju se milne ja rahi hoon. We will do a lot shopping, then will watch a movie, then will do the dinner together in a fancy restaurant then we will go to my favourite ice-cream parlour and will eat my favourite ice-cream.

She said while getting excited. Little did Shina knew she is faking all this but decided not to say anything.

After 10 minutes they reached in front of the mall.
They told the driver to left the car here and they will drive back to home.

They went to the mall and went to a shop.
Shina called her boyfriend and asked him to come at the shop in which they were.

After 2 minutes a tall boy with a muscular body and a charming smile with a dimple came towards them.
He came and back hugged Shina. She got scared and shouted. As soon as Neet heard her shout she came there and saw Shina was slapping the forearm of her boyfriend.

Neet~ Arre arre di aap kya kar rahe ho. Choro sir ko. Sir are you ok?

She said separating Shina from him and asked the question to Shina's boyfriend.

Shina~ Kyu choru huh kyu choru. Tujhe pata hai 2 minute ke liye meri jaan chutne wali thi. Main kitni darr gayi thi. Aise peeche se aake koi hug karta hai kya. Mujhe heart attack hi aa jata. Today I will not leave him.

Saying this again she was about to hit her bf. When he hide behind Neet.

Let's take a look of Shina's boyfriend

 ARYAN RAIHe is 25 years oldHe does a corporate job with a huge salary

ARYAN RAI
He is 25 years old
He does a corporate job with a huge salary.
He is from middle class but as he is job from last one and half year he is leading a happy and wealthy life.
Also he is very good in computer so he runs a computer tuition on Saturday and Sunday for class 11 and 12.
Neet used to learn computer from him that's why Neet calls him sir.

And about Shina and Aryan being in a relationship is why because Aryan was Shina's senior in college so they know each other

And about Shina and Aryan being in a relationship is why because Aryan was Shina's senior in college so they know each other. They used to have a crush on each other but didn't confess in college time.
6 months ago Aryan finally proposed her and now they are in a happy relationship.

Back to the story,

Aryan hid behind Neet.

Aryan~ Neet yaar bachao mujhe tumhare di se. Yeh aaj mujhe Mar degi.

Neet~ Aree sir aap tension na lo meri di bhala apne jaan ki jaan kaise legi.

Neet said teasingly Arina(Aryan + Shina) blushed.

Shina~ Chup kar. Aisa kuch nahi hai. Chalo aab shopping start karte hai warna late hojayga.

Shina said and they went to shop.

_________________________________________

Here is the 7th chapter
I hope you enjoyed the chapter
Vote and comment

And also I want to say something, nowadays I am so bored as my school is closed due to summer vacation
So you can message me privately if you want.

Meet you in the next chapter
Bye 👋