Chapter 19

Hey readers 👋
Here is the chapter
Enjoy..☆
---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---

Recap,
Shina told Ayaan and Neet about how Sheetal got to know about her and Aryan's relationship and supported them.

Now,

Ayaan and Neet listened to her carefully.
They were looking at her through the phone with some emotions in their eyes which Shina was unable to read.
So she asked..

Shina~ Kya hua?? Why are you both looking like that??

Shina asked being confused by their behaviour.

Ayaan and Neet sighed heavily.
Then replied..

Neet~ Dii, aap aise bol rahi thi ki hume laga mom ne sir ko reject kar diya. Aise sad face banake kaun rehta hai??

Neet asked and frowned remembering how Shina was being sad when she called her at first. She thought that something bad or uncertain happened.

Ayaan~ Yess dii I agree with Neet. Why were you being sad. Mujhe laga sachme kuch problem hua hoga but yaha toh..... everything is fine and mumma also supported you. Phir aisa sada hua muh kyu banake rakkha tha??

Ayaan also said frowning. He was also confused when Neet went to him and told that Shina has something important to discuss. And when he came and called Shina and he saw his sister's sad and tensed face he was also tensed and concerned about his sister.

Shina~ Ok. Ok. Maaf kardo dono. Galti hogayi mujhse. But problem toh abhi bhi hai.

Shina said and again pouted sadly.

Ayaan~ Aab kya problem hai?

Shina~ Papa.. papa ko abhi tak nahi pata Aryan ke bare mein. Woh kaisa react karenge woh soch kar thodi tensed hoon.

Neet~ Hmmmm. Yeh tension ji baat toh hai. But koi nahi aap dad ko achhe se samjhana woh na nahi karenge. And I am also with you na. Hum dono mil kar dad ko convince karenge. I guess maan jayenge and sir bhi koi aisa waisa ladka hai kya. Kitne educated and gentle hai. Dad won't reject him.

Neet said giving hopes and support to Shina.
Shina smiled and said..

Shina~ Why to fear when my Neet is here.

Shina said and gave a flying kiss to Neet, Neet catched it and returned it.

Ayaan looked at the girls feeling left out.

Ayaan~ Hello girls. Main bhi hoon yaha. Main bhi support kar sakta hoon.

Neet~ OMGG Ayaan are you jealous of me??? Huhh.. huhh???

She said trying to tease him.

Shina~ Ofcourse jealous hi hoga na. Don't worry Ayaan tu mera bhai tha, hai and rahega.

Both the girls said and smirked towards Ayaan.
Ayaan frowned and said..

Ayaan~ Huhh... Why would I be jealous. Woh bhi Neet se? Kaun ho tum mere comparison mein. Di is mine and mera hi rahegi.

Ayaan said in a tone of pure jealousy.
Neet as usual felt bad because of Ayaan's words.
Shina felt bad for Neet and also very angry on Ayaan but decided not to say anything now.
Neet sensed the tension in the situation and chuckled lightly to ease the situation then said..