Chapter 28

Hey readers 👋
Here is your double update
Enjoy..☆
---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---

Recap,
Aaj hi toh update kiya. Bhul gaye?!!

Now,

Next Morning, ..
In Ayaan and Neet's flat,
It was Sunday, both were sleeping till late morning as they came home late last night.

In Ayaan's Room,
He was sleeping soundly on his bed over his stomach.

After sometime his sleep broke, he opened his beautiful hazel honey eyes and extended his hand towards the bed table to get his phone.
He unlocked his phone to see the time it showed 11:30 am

He quickly shot opened his eyes. He again checked the time in the wall clock and said to himself..

Ayaan~ I slept this much that too so peacefully. Usually I don't have a peaceful sleep.
But what to do last night was so peaceful that my sleep had to be good. Neet is a great company to be with.
Her personality, her expressions , her way of talking, everything in her is so different, different in a good way. And most importantly her smile, that is the best thing and not to forget when she gets irritated and makes that grumpy pout, it's the most adorable thing ever.

He chuckled remembering her. 😁

Ayaan~ And me, being the world's biggest idiot chose to ignore her, hurt her, made her cry and don't know what else I have done to her. But still she is so sweet with me. Indeed, she is so different from all.

He said to himself and smiled. 😊

Ayaan~ Ohh Godd. I totally forgot. Is she awake or she is also still sleeping like me?! I need to check.

He quickly got off his bed and went to washroom to get fresh.

(Ayaan's outfit)

(Ayaan's outfit)

He took a bath and went to the living room. He looked around and also checked the kitchen and balcony.

Ayaan~ No one is here, means she isn't awake till now. Else she would have started preparing some breakfast for us.

He remembered her making her and Shina making breakfast every Sunday to give Sheetal rest for a day in the week.

Ayaan~ Aisa karta hoon kuch bana leta hoon then I will go and wake her up.

He thought and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for them.

After half an hour, he was done with the breakfast.
He went to Neet's room.

Here, in Neet's room,
Ayaan came inside her room as the door was just closed not locked from inside.
He went inside and saw her sleeping without caring about her surroundings.