Chapter 30

Hey readers 👋
Here is your chapter
Enjoy..☆
---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---

Recap,

The group came at Ayaan's place and had fun together.

Now,

After 3 weeks,
It was a Saturday, Ayaan and Neet came back to their flat after watching a movie at the theater together.

Well, let me tell you readers, it has been very common for them to hangout now and then. They even sometimes bunks their classes to spent time with each other.

Their family knew about them being friends again but didn't know that they had grew this close. Not even Shina.

Neet~ Ayaan, I'm missing mom, dad and dii.

She said and looked at her right side to see Ayaan.

They both were sitting on the swing of Neet's room's balcony, staring at the stars in the sky at the late hour of night.

(It was kinda this

(It was kinda this. Imagine night time)

Ayaan~ Haan. Miss toh main bhi kar Raha hoon.

Neet~ Previous year miss nahi kiye? Oh, shayad issiliye ghar nahi gaye kyuki I'll be there?

She asked looking at the sky. Hurt visible in her voice, no matter how much he tries to mend his mistakes but he has hurted her.

From the past few years he has been  hurting her and now it's just one month he has started behaving with her normally, like a friend.

But the amount of emotional travail he have caused her from past few years, could not be repair in just one month.

Ayaan~ I_umm__ sorry. All I can say is sorry Neet.

Ayaan said and looked down. Again drowning into the ocean of his guilt, he continued..

Ayaan~ I know I have been hurting you since I started understanding that you are now going to live in my house, with my parents, with my family. At first I was happy that I'll get a new friend who will be with me 24/7 .
But as the days passed you were growing closer to my parents more than me. Dii also had started to spend more time with you rather than me.
She used to play with you, sleep with you, sharing her toys and dolls with you. Mumma used to make your favorite dishes on Sundays.
Even papa used to take you and dii out for a shopping or hangout.
I was getting jealous of you. Yes only jealous of you because dii toh is my real sister, mumma papa will surely love her but they were loving you also which I didn't liked at all.
I thought if I will hurt you then you may become sad and out of sadness you might leave the house and then I can get all the love of mummy papa alone.
And due to that stupid thinking I ended up hurting you.
I am so sorry Neet, so sorry for all the pain I have caused you.
You ashed na that last year I didn't went to home because you were there.. no it's a big NO. I didn't went home coz of my guilty conscience was eating me. I was afraid to go and stand in front of you, asking forgiveness. I couldn't do that. I am sorry Neet I'm really sorry so sorry.