Chapter 26

Hey readers 👋
Here is your chapter
Enjoy..☆
---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---

Recap,

Ayaan and Neet went to college Shina and Aryan had a small lunch date.

Now,

◆•After 10 days•◆

Many things happened in these ten days. Ayaan and Neet became best friends just like childhood. Neet told Shina that they are now normal. Shina was very happy, she told Sheetal and Mahesh about it. They were also happy. On the other hand, Aryan told his family about his relationship with Shina they agreed. But Mahesh don't know this till now.

In college, Neet and Ronnit continued with their acting of being close. Prisha got jealous but being stubborn she didn't said anything but Ishika used to tease her whenever got a chance. Ronnit was eagerly waiting for Prisha to understand her feelings so that he could tell her about his.

Ayaan saw this and got possessive but didn't said anything to Neet as he thought she may get offended if he interrupted her personal life.

°•° Presently °•°

In college,
1st year classroom,
The students were gossiping around, some were having fun,some were having a serious conversation with their friends, some were just looking at their crushes, some couples doing romance and some singles just looking at them feeling single asf.

No, it wasn't lunch time but a free period actually the teacher was absent today so the class was free and the students were enjoying the freedom.

In meantime an announcement was made through the speakers attached in the classrooms.

Announcement~ Students are requested to come to the auditorium as this period ends.

Listening to this the students started discussing that what can be the reason of this sudden evocation.

Ronnit~ Do you guys know hume kyu bula rahe hai?

Ronnit asked being curious.
Prisha rolled her eyes in his question and said..

Prisha~ Ofcourse kuch announce karne ke liye bula rahe hai.

Prisha said harshly. Already she is angry with him, first the current behaviour of him is disturbing her and now this stupid question add fuel in the fire.

Ishika~ I guess fresher's party ki announcement karne ke liye bula rahe hai.

She said and others looked at her with a "how do you know?" look.

Ishika~ Actually bhaiya se baat hui yesterday so he told me.

Others nodded understanding.

Neet~ Haan. I remember last yaar Shina di bhi yaha aayi thi party ke liye.

She said remembering the last year events.

Ishika~ Yess last year Shina di aayi thi. Hum sab milke bohot maze liye the. Tu kyu nahi aayi thi?

Ishika said remembering their fun day and asked Neet.

Neet~ Woh mera boards thi na this year so was busy studying..

Ishika~ Quite natural. Toppers and unke harkatein.

She said and others laughed.

Then the bell rang 🛎 and everyone went to the auditorium.

At the auditorium, everyone was present there. Ayaan's group noticed Ishika and went to them.