Chapter 10

Hey readers 👋
Here is your chapter
Enjoy..☆
—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—:—

Recap,

Ayaan apologised from Neet.

Now,

Neet is laying on her bed and remembered the day when Ayaan for the first time kissed her nose.

F L A S H  B A C K

Ayaan was in class 2 and Neet was in class 1.

It was a Sunday, usually on Sundays of every week this family used to go for a  dayout. But today it was raining as it was the beginning of monsoon.

As they were not going for a dayout today, Neet being the studios started doing her homework of art whereas Ayaan was playing vedio games.

After sometime Ayaan losed in the game he became a frustrated and he started throwing things here and there suddenly a cushion came and splitted Neet's drawing as Neet was drawing with water colour. Her whole art got ruined and she started crying seeing this.

Hearing Neet's crying voice Shina who was now in class 5 came to the living room.

Shina~ Neet kya huya tu ro kyu rahi hai? Aur yeh sab kaise huya? Sab kuch itna bikhra kyu hai. Mummy dekhegi toh bohot maregi.

She said last line in a bit of panicking voice.

Neet~ Di... maine kuch nahi kiya. Main toh drawing kar rahi thi. Ayaan n-ne yeh sab kiya aur mera d-dra-drawing bhi kharab kar diya.

She said in a crying voice and started to cry more.

Ayaan~ Sorry Sorry maine jan bhujke nahi kiya gali se hogaya maaf kardo Neet please aise maat ro. Mummy dekhegi toh mujhe bohot maregi. Chup hojao. Shh. Shh.

He said shushing Neet.
Neet also stooped crying as she didn't wanted him to get scolded. The three of them knew about Mrs. Malhotra's anger.

Shina~ Huhh. Aab thik hai. Chup rahi dono. Jyada rona dhona maat karna warna Mummy aisa maregi ki puri zindegi dard je wajah se rona hoga.

She said and chuckled but they knew she was right. Mrs. Malhotra is really so angry.

Neet~ Haan. Thik hai aab nahi roungi main. I am a brave girl and brave girls doesn't cry.

Ayaan~ Wrong.. Princesses doesn't cry. You are a princess.My princess.

He said this and kissed her nose. It was the first time he did this to her. And she liked it very much. She hugged him in happiness. He also hugged her back.
Shina was standing there shocked as if she is seeing some live romantic movies of Shah Rukh Khan and Kajal.

She thought not to say anything and went to her own room.

F L A S H  B A C K    ends

From that day whenever Ayaan did something wrong to her he first apologises and then kisses her nose.

The next day,

All gathered in the dinning table for breakfast.

Mahesh~ Ayaan tumne Neet se maafi manga?