Chapter 12

Hey readers 👋
Here is your chapter
Enjoy..☆
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Recap,

Neet got the admission letter from college.
Ayaan got to know about Shina dating Aryan.

Now,

The next day was Sunday. As planned the family went for a dayout. At first they went to shopping, then had their lunch in the food court of the mall. After lunch they went to see a movie. Then they went to a fancy restaurant to have dinner.
That day went smoothly.

From the next day which is Monday after dinner Neet stated packing her bags as she have to shift to Ayaan's flat with him.
It was evening she was packing all her books. Suddenly she saw a picture of her with her parents and the Malhotra family. All together.

She somewhere sad as she have to go away from this house. She will miss everyone and everything here.

From the age of 5, since her parents got into an accident and left her alone in this world. She is in this house.

Mahesh was her father's best friend. During her parent's death, Mahesh promised his best friend that he will take care of Neet as his own daughter and he had kept his promise so nicely. He and Sheetal never saw her as their best friend's daughter.

When Neet came to this house she was just 5. As her parents did a love marriage by running, her relatives never cared about her.

Only her bua, her father's sister who lives in New York, sometimes call her to ask about her health.
In the name of relatives she only have her Bua and her cousin brother who is her bua's son.

Well, she ofcourse misses her own parents but the love of Sheetal and Mahesh never allowed her to remember that she is an orphan. Sometimes the words of Ayaan hurts her but after hurting her, the way he apologises from her makes her forget everything in the world.

She will miss her soul sister, Shina. Who is not only her sister but also a crime partner, a guider, a teacher, and her third mother.

Since she has come here, she didn't stepped out alone from this house even for day. If they went to some vacations the whole family went for maximum 8 to 10 days.
She has grown a different type of attachment with this house.

And now she is going to leave this house for atleast four years. She can only come here in her college vacations.

She will miss every corner of the house.
Specially her room, her room has been her bestest friend ever. Her room has seen all her happy moments, her sad moments, everything.
She is going to miss her BTS themed room, all the photos, the purple coloured walls, BTS logo ceeling.
In one word she is going to miss 'her own world'.

But she is happy as she is going to stay with Ayaan, the first and last love of her life.
She can't imagine any other boy in her life than him.
Yes, she is a BTS army but she also knows that they are not gonna come and marry her.
So in the name of her husband, her lifeline, her everything she only wants Ayaan.

She was thinking all this when a sound of lightening came.

She came out of her trance her realised that she is crying thinking about all this.

She wiped her tears, placed that picture in a book and looked at the sky through the window she saw the sky was cloudy as if it will rain tonight.

She loves rain, cause? Well, when her parents died she used to cry and it was obvious....one day in monsoon season, no one was home, Neet was playing with toys on the terrace as the weather was cloudy and she loves this kinda weather. Suddenly it started raining so heavily before she could go inside she was all wet by the rain.

She thought when she is already wet then what is the point of going inside. So she started getting wet in the rain. She danced twirling around.
She was laughing and was so happy but then she remembered about her life. She started to miss her parents and started to cry violently.
The grey clouds in the sky also accompanied her. The weather was also crying with her.
She cried her heart out.
She felt light.

It's really important to cry your heart out when you are sad.

She was thinking all this when her phone beeps. She saw the time it was 11 at night.
She decided to sleep.

She kept all the things in a corner and went to sleep.

_________________________________________

A short one
As my exams are going on..

It was all about our Neet.
Hope you enjoyed...

Did you watched this master piece of Jannat? 

I toh loved it. ♥️♥️
Comment how you feel about this song.

Meet you in the next chapter
Byee 👋