Chapter 27

Hey readers 👋
Here is your chapter
Enjoy..☆
---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---:---

Recap,

In college, principal announced about the fresher's party. And, Ayaan took Neet to a beach restaurant and spended quality time.

Now,

In College Hostel,
It was night time, after dinner at 10:30 pm all the students went to their respective rooms.

The image shows a brightly lit hallway in a college dormitory. The hallway is long and extends beyond the frame. It is decorated with bulletin boards and student artwork. There are a few doors visible along the hallway, all closed.

In the foreground, a girl is walking through the hallway. She is wearing her night suit. Her expression is anger and confused.

The scene is quiet and peaceful. There are no other students visible in the hallway. The only sound is the sound of the girl's footsteps on the linoleum floor.

The image does not specify where the girl is going. Most probably she could be going  to a meeting with a friend. Let's see what she is up to.

The girl reaches a room in the boy's section and knocks the door. She waits for a moment and knocks again. After a minute or two the door swings open and the boys comes out.

Boy~ Tuu abhi yaha kya kar raha hai?

The boy said in shock.

Girl~ Kyu nahi aa sakti? Now move and let me get in.

The girl said pushing the boy and got into the room.

Boy~ Prisha, tu itni raat ko mere room mein? Kuch problem hui hai kya? Tabiyat thik hai teri? Or tujhe darr lag raga hai akele apne room mein?  Koi horror film dekh rahi thi kya?

So, the girl is Prisha. And ofcourse the boy is Ronnit.

Prisha~ Nothing like these things.

Prisha said in irritated tone.
Ronnit looked at her confusingly and asked..

Ronnit~ Then what happened? Are you on your periods? Is it paining?

He asked in concern.

Prisha~ Shut up!! You tell me Neet tere room mein kyu aayi thi?

She asked in anger.
Ronnit wasn't shocked because he had expected this question from her. As he knew this was going to come.

*F L A S H  B A C K   B E G I N S*

After the announcement, it was the last class of the day. Prisha had a separate class so she went while the other three had no classes so they were chitt-chatting sitting in the garden.
While Ronnit said..

Ronnit~ Yaar guys it's been two weeks we are playing this "make Prisha realise her feelings" but koi results aa hi nahi raha.

Ishika smiled teasingly and said..

Ishika~ Dekh rahi ai Neet, Mr. Romeo se aur wait nahi ho raha.

Neet~ Ab kya kiya jaaye, kuch tarap hi aisi hai.

Neet said and both of them laughed 😅😉