Chapter 19

Note: Have a bit of every ship hihihi :> Happy reading!

P.S. I apologize if I can't describe some settings very well. I'm still learning how to express them.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeosang closed his luggage and placed it down along with his travel bag. The holiday season was just around the corner, and he planned on coming home for this holiday. It's been so long since he last went home and saw his parents and sister. He planned on spending the holidays with them. Maybe he'll bring Jongho with him next time and introduce him to his parents as his boyfriend again. Yes, again, because they knew about it when he was still studying in New York. Or maybe he hadn't mentioned Jongho, which concluded they broke up.

As for work, fortunately, the dance studio was closed until next year. These would allow them to enjoy their holidays and relax before they come back again to plan their upcoming lessons and activities for the students.

"Yeosang-hyung! Are you done packing? Let's go!" he heard Jongho shout outside his room, reminding him they had a train to catch. It was a bummer that the younger latter couldn't come along due to his makeup classes. What kind of university does this?

"In a minute Jjongie!" Yeosang answered while checking his things, making sure he packed everything. Once done, he took his bags, headed for the door, and saw Jongho waiting for him by the couch. The younger latter immediately averted his attention to him from his phone.

"Let's go?" Jongho asked as he stood up and went to Yeosang to carry his luggage.

"Yeah," Yeosang answered and handed the luggage over to him. "I wish I could take you with me, though," he mumbled, locking his room and following the younger male out of his apartment.

"I mean, I could, hyung. But I have makeup classes to attend," Jongho told him when he heard the older latter. He waited for Yeosang to lock his apartment. Then, they headed downstairs and went to the mini-grocery to look for the owner so Yeosang could turn in his keys.

"Mrs. Lee, I'm here to turn in my apartment keys," Yeosang announced when he entered the store. Apparently, Jongho opted to bring his things and wait for him inside the car.

Mrs. Lee appeared from the frozen section and saw the young male waiting by the counter. "Oh, Yeosang-ssi, going home for the holidays already?" she asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Lee," Yeosang answered. "But I'll come back soon,"

"Alright," giggled Mrs. Lee. Yeosang gave his key to her and said his goodbyes, wishing her a happy holiday, and left.

Meanwhile, Jongho was busy planning—he had two weeks of makeup class and only one week of vacation. It would mean he gets to spend the holidays at his parents' house for less than a week. It sucks to be him, but he can do this– just two more semesters before graduation. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice Yeosang staring at him.

"You're so cute when you're concentrating," Jongho jolted from the comment and quickly turned to look at the older male. "You pout when you do that," Yeosang said and smiled.