Chapter No 4 Cold with in

The whole lecture went in unspoken; she was avoiding him after that he did not try to look at her as well. Her heart was still beating so fast. After the class, she closed her bag and got up avoiding him and the boys.

"Whoa, that was a huge mess," said Pete laughing. She heard them laughing. She was turning pink.

"Jerks," she muttered.

This was her first day in school, and clearly a big mess. She opened her locker and put the things inside her, she got 29 numbers, next to her was 28, whoever was the owner had serious issues. There was graffiti stating that 'BEWARE, RESTRICTED ZONE'.

"Stupid crazy place and idiot people," she said frustrated. The school environment was all the same to her as it was in her previous school. She had only one friend in old school and that was Sara and here she had not made any friends yet, with this bad start she thought she would belong to the 'loner group'.

She was having a lot to know about this place and those people. She stood while leaning over the locker's door and looking around. Everyone had their lives like a normal teenagers, but normal was not the word in the life of Amanda.

She was almost lost in her own thoughts when someone snapped their fingers in front of her, staggering her.

He was standing in front of her with a dangerously angry expressions. She looked at him with a confused expression.

"Bro seems like, this girl is fascinated by your things," said Liam mischievously.

"What they are doing here? Are they here to bully me?" she thought.

She looked scared and stiff. He crossed his arms around his chest.

She looked around, his squad was standing there, but other students also stopped by to watch.

"Look, the drifters," the boy who stole her bag was standing with the crowd. The blond girl who bullied her was there too.

"That's the show, Xavier will eat her up alive," said the blond girl.

"What on the earth is happening?" a girl who had fawn hair walked through the crowd. She looked familiar, somehow.

"Listen, I, I have not stolen your bag," she said terrified.

Xavier looked at her with a bit of surprise. He has met a lot of girls, he banged with many girls, and he knows womankind better than anyone, but this woman, seemed different, she was terrified of him.

Xavier had a personality, a mysterious personality where every woman could die for him or could sell off their wardrobe. This girl was different.

He looked deep into her eyes.

"Xavier," she heard a voice behind him. It was that fawn-haired girl.

He turned and looked at her with an annoyed expression.

She looked at him angrily.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"That's none of your business," he said angrily. He was angry before but after the sight of this girl, it was all clear he looked pissed off.

"That is my business, you cannot bully a girl in school," said the girl angrily.

"Stay out of my business Mila," he said every word while clenching his teeth, he looked scary but the girl opposite to her had not felt scared at all.

She was standing in front of him fearless.

She walked towards Amanda and grabbed her arm and drag her with her. Before leaving Amanda looked at Xavier and their eyes were locked until she had gone lost in the crowd.