Chapter No 8 Blood ties

“I hate this town, I hate these people. Why brother, why have you brought me here,” she said aloud, angrily.

Her eyes filled with tears.

“Dirty blood,” this word was echoing in her head. She fell on the bench in the park and closed her eyes. Cruel memories were now on the screen of her mind.

“You creature, who brought her out of the room?” a man screamed from outside.

“Wade, your damn lab rat is out,” said Lana while applying nail polish to her fingernails.

She held Erics’s arm in fear and looked up at him who was wearing no expressions at all.

A man walked towards him, angrily.

“You little creature, I let you out because you are being obedient and the authorities know about your existence but why did you let this creature out?” he hissed.

“Sir...I was bored,” she said but he abrupt her.

“No words from you. You creature,” he screamed and slapped her in the face. She was only eight years old fragile body.

She felt rage and an unknown burning desire appeared.

Something happened that made her father scared. She moved ahead but he slapped her again.

“Cage her,” he screamed. Eric tried to hold her but a few men came from inside where she was ‘kept’ and took her inside.

The woman outside laughs and her scary laughter still haunts her.

She came back to her senses when someone sat beside her.

She looked at her side, it was Daniel and Zilla.

She tried to get up but Zilla held her hand.

“I know what has happened,” said Zilla.

“They have no right to call me that,” she said.

“I know, what you this is the best thing,” said Zilla.

“But, why she treated me like that, that bitch,” she said, angrily.

“Whoa, Whoa, relax, no one talks about her like that but you rock, in reality, I hate her as well,” said Daniel.

She looked at Daniel.

“But who the hell she is?” she asked, irritated.

“She is the queen bee of the school and….” Zilla was about to complete her sentence when Daniel abrupt her.

“Let it, do you know you have to attend dance class,” said Daniel.

“What?” Amanda said, mortified.

“Yeah, your name is on the list,” said Daniel, showing her list.

“What the hell. I have not put my name on the list, who did this?” she said, annoyed and a spark occurred in her head.

“Eric, you…let me meet you, I will tell you,” she said, disappointed.

Zilla chuckled.

“Come on, you are late, go,” said Zilla.

“And you two?” she asked.

“Oh come, I am not in to dance,” said Daniel.

She looked at Zilla.

“Do you think, I look like one?” Zilla asked.

She looked at her from up to down. Zilla was a complete version of a badass girl, who rather love to break faces instead of dancing.