Too Far to Back out Now

Heat.

That was all Lucious could feel surrounding him. He didn't think the fires of hell were as hot as he felt right now. His slumber disconnected due to his discomfort. Opening his eyes in the darkness, annoyance surging in him. Here he was exhausted from a long day at work and a grueling workout. Yet he couldn't get a lick of sleep. Why...because he was squished smack dab in the middle of the bed. With two very pregnant women with oversized body pillows pressed against each side of him. Incubating all the body heat he naturally produced.

It was a damn oven and the AC being on 60 wasn't changing that. Sitting up he glared at the woman to right. Sleeping on her left side comfortable with a thin sheet over her body. Cookie's hot flashes keeping it light. Looking to his left his glare didn't waver. Anika asleep on her right side looking like a bear with the thick heavy brown fleece drapped over her. The room far too cold for her but she had compromised with Cookie.

He was stuck in the middle because the girls favored one side of them that was the most comfortable. Plus how many times could a man take getting kneed in the balls before they gave up on life? Anika was a clumsy girl now. It was hard to carry yourself with grace and elegance when you had to pee every 10 minutes. With a huff he scooted down the bed. Climbing out by the ottoman.

Grabbing his robe he exited the bedroom. Heading down to his office. An attempt to get some more work done. Which ended with him falling asleep at his desk. His internal clock waking him a few hours later. Much to his displeasure he headed back upstairs. To start a day he wasn't in the mood for.

Finding the bed an empty mess, he heard his women in the bathroom. Entering with a frown, he peered at the two. One on the toilet, the other doing her makeup. Fresh steam from a hot shower in the air. They both looked at him in question as he jumped in the shower without so much as a good morning.

"What's wrong with him?" Anika asked, continuing to apply her eyeshadow. Cookie waved a dismissive hand.

"Girl, I dont know. It's something stupid I bet." Cookie responded.

"Probably. I mean everything was just fine last night." Anika muttered.

"Mhmm, think he carrying one of our kids. His hormones fucked up." Cookie snickered, inciting obnoxious laughter from Anika.

"MOVE! I'M GONNA PEE ON MYSELF!" Anika exclaimed through laughter. Chuckling Cookie finished her business getting up. Switching spots Cookie brushed her teeth as Anika peed. Light chatter continuing between the two. Up until the shower cut off and Lucious stepped out.

"I could hear the two of you." He spat, the sneer on his face making Cookie grin. He was such a sensitive person about this new weight.

"Good, now you got a real reason to be pissy with us." Cookie tossed back.

"I never said I was."

"......come with it man. You gone drag this out or what? What's the matter Lucious?" Cookie sighed, not in the mood to engage in a word battle this morning.

"I'm not in the mood Cookie. Move out of the way because I.....need to go to work." Lucious shot, Cookie's eyes narrowed to slits. Anika's sigh traveling to their ears.

"You are such a.....you know what. I don't even care." Cookie tossed, making a show of rolling her eyes. Crossing her arms she exited the bathroom.

"What?" Lucious snapped, staring Anika down.

"Damnnnnnn.....why are you tight?" Anika muttered, Lucious grimaced at her use of words.

"Sound like Cookie...." He grumbled brushing his teeth in annoyance