Dream On With Two..

Unedited Af
Long Ass Chap Incoming

Pending nuptials were just days away. Two to be exact and they were still busy. The last on the to do list before Anika was whisked away by her parents was "Cooking with Cookie". Wiping off the island kitchen counters. Cookie double checked the ingredients laying around on the table. Making sure her live could go without a hitch. Considering it would be the last one she did for a few weeks. She had to give her fans the best. What was the best? The two guest stars they had been begging for for the last two years since she started this streaming hobby.

"All set Ma." Jamal spoke up, side eyeing his father who was adjusting his silk button up. Ample chest showing with the first three buttons undone. The man wad on a new workout regime and couldn't stop preening. He didn't know a man more vain than his father.

"You and these shirts Lucious. Want all the damn women fanning over you huh?" Cookie sighed, Lucious worked leaning in to peck her lips.

"Don't be jealous." He teased.

"Jealous? Baby where? You see this ass? Yeah I thought so. Thank you very much." Cookie sassed, he chuckled rubbing his goatee.

"I see it.....you gone show me more?" He asked.

"Ewww.....come on man." Jamal groaned out, Lucious waved his son off. Truth be told Jamal was just plan salty he had had traded out today.

"Quit being nasty. We have work to do." Cookie huffed.

"I'm trying to work you..."

"Anika! Bring your ass girl. We on in 5." Cookie called out, choosing to ignore his comment. No use feeding into it. The man was eternally horny and his working out was not doing her any favors.

"Im coming! Auriella got a pencil stick in her cast!" Anika called back, entering the kitchen a few minutes later. Looking every bit like a flustered mother. That girl kept her on her toes.

"You get it out?" Jamal laughed.

"Mhmm." Anika sighed, rolling her shoulders to shake off her annoyance.

Jamal turned the studio lights on giving them the count down before they were live. His mother having a steady 50 thousand people already waiting in the live stream lobby. He couldn't believe that a random evening if going live on his Instagram while Cookie was in the kitchen turned into a full show. How quickly his father capitalized off of it was a testament to business knowledge. All of a sudden Empire's streaming app had a sub section for podcasts and live shows.

If it was truly up to him. His mother would be in a paid studio with a slew of workers. Cookie however wanted to keep things simple. She didn't want it to feel like a job. It was a hobby after all. Thus the production of this homey down to earth style.

"Your on...70K and counting." Jamal announced, Cookie flashed the camera a smile as she waited a few more minutes before begginings.

"Welcome back to Cooking with Cookie. Where the kitchen gets hot baby. Yall have been bugging my ass for months okay! I have finally delivered as promised. Today's special guests.....Anika and Lucious." Cookie greeted, Anika flashed a smile waving to the camera.

"I want yall to treat them as you treat me. It gets real over here. So if you can't stand the heat....get up out the kitchen." Cookie concluded, her coined intro a perfect for for her.

"Today were making a Lyon family favorite. Cookie's knock out peach cobbler. When this baby cones out you best believe everyone is gonna take a nap you here me. So let's get started." She grinned, falling into her element effortlessly.