Update Board

Hi, I've decided that since I'm constantly editing my previous chapters as well as writing up new ones (and concocting extra stories from other POV's/ in other points in time) that it would be best to have a small section here for you to check up on.

I want to make sure that none of you miss out on anything, especially since my updates on chapters you've already read will probably go unnoticed unless you actually check on them. So, if you've noticed I haven't posted in a while (which isn't unlikely as I'm a very big procrastinator - sorry about that) then you can just take a quick look here to see if you can re-read anything or whatever.

I hope you're enjoying the story so far and I really hope you're a committed reader because this is going to be a very long story, but I always hate when writers skip through large sections of character's lives and have a small word count, which is why I decided to start publishing in the first place. Anyway, I'll stop my rambling and just let you know what's going on...

LAST UPDATE: Chapter 61 ~ 'Equivocating' ~ NEW CHAPTER!

Hope you enjoy it :)

Btw: since this is a VERY long story, some canon characters and facts won't be explored till a lot later on (plus some details might not be continuous for a while as I'm going through another massive editing job). Just be patient and I'll try and factor all the popular hcs in. If you have any ideas you'd like me to add, just comment x

Disclaimer: The age of consent in the UK is 16 (and Wizards become adults at 17) and yes there may be some smut but I wouldn't feel comfortable writing it until the characters are 17/18