Chapter 9

[Pat's POV]

My 3 month stint at camp ended very quickly. It was definitely the best memories of my life, I definitely didn't want it when I first went but now I am glad I did.

Going for this not only allowed me to grow as a person, it allowed me to get over Pran and most importantly meet the guy who was clearly going to be a part of my life.

I watched as Phupha took the jeep and came by, wanting to send me home. I smiled as I loaded the bags in the jeep and we left. It was a quiet ride back, I know the next time I would meet him would be 6 months later. Starting a new job meant I could not take leave as I wanted to at my whim and fancy.

Once we got to my house, Phupha sent me to my door.

"I guess I will see you 6 months from now?"

"Hmm hmm. But we will call and text daily, do you hear me?"

"Yes sir. Heard you loud and clear."

We laughed as my dad opened the door. Immediately, Phupha straightened ram rod straight and greeted my dad. I looked over at him and turned to face my dad.

"Por.."

"Aren't you going to invite Phupha in? Or is he just going to drop you off at the door?"

"It's ok uncle. I need to go off anyways. I will see you guys when I do."

"Not daily via calls? Or 6 months later face to face?"

Both Phupha and I blushed outright. My dad laughed watching us. He filled us in on how he had an inkling seeing us during our weekend visits back home.

"I trust you will look after my boy well. He's been through alot and I don't want to see him hurting again."

"You wouldn't, Sir. I promise to look after him well."

"Call me uncle ok? Or dad. Don't be so formal."

I watched as Phupha blushed even more in embarrassment. I pushed my dad to go off and I turned to him.

"Text me when you reach camp ok? And be safe as always."

"I will. You be safe too. I miss you already."

"And I miss you too."

I leaned up to kiss him and Phupha just held onto me tightly. We finally pulled away from each other, smiling.

Just then, I heard a familiar voice. One that ran my blood cold. Both Phupha and me turned around as Pran called out to me, loud and clear.

"Pat?"

Both of us turned to see Pran standing on the knobbed street with a luggage bag in tow. My face fell upon seeing him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came back to you. I'm back Pat. I'm back."

I just looked at Phupha as both of our faces looked exactly the same, pale as fuck and in shock.

With that, this little fan fiction on PatxPhupha comes to an end! I know, absolute cliffhanger and you guys must be like; wtf!

It really wouldn't be my style if I didn't end it with a abit of flair and spice!

Till another #lovewinsall, till another story! Hope you guys will love this one:)