Chapter 1.

Zayn was looking at his fingernails and said nothing. His husband Liam was looking at him to make a start.

When a minute passed they haven't responded the therapist spoke again. "Let me rephrase. Can either of you sum up how your week was in one word?" She asked.

"Terrible." Liam and Zayn replied in unison looking away from each other.

The therapist watched as they crossed their legs in sync but in opposite directions. She wondered how can two people so in sync in movement be so out of sync emotionally?

"It was terrible. How so? Anyone care to explain?" She asked again.

"It was his fault." Both answered as one.

"Gentlemen, remember the last time we agreed only one person speaks and not both of you at the same time. You had a terrible week. Explain to me what made it terrible. One of you make a start, I'll let you decided who and we take it from there, okay?"

Liam turned his head to look at Zayn. "Shall I start?"

"What a surprise. You always have to start." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"I asked first, Zayn. You want to start? Go on ahead it's not like we have to wait for you decide whether you want to start or not." Liam scoffed.

"You start, Liam." Zayn clicked his tongue. He was annoyed but trying his best to control emotions over pouring. "Let's us hear what wisdom you have to share. In your own slow time it's not like we have an hour to discuss shit we could aways talk about at home."

Liam shook his head. "You said a curse word, Zayn. That is forbidden when we are in session but you said it." He said before looking at the therapist. "Steph, he said shit. He's not taking this seriously."

"You said shit back, Liam, you taking this seriously?" Zayn said eyes fixated on the therapist's high heeled shoes which were too red for his liking.

"I said shit back? I_said shit back?" Liam repeated himself, then scoffed looking at the therapist. "Am I reading this out of context, Steph, or is my husband saying I'm talking shit?"

"Liam, you can ask me directly instead of consulting Stephanie what shit I'm talking about. While you there stop addressing her as Steph that shit is getting to me. When did that shit even starts anyway?" Zayn glared at him. "And by the way shit means shit in any context."

Liam rolled his eyes. "Can you make any more shitty comments_"

"Gentlemen, can we take the shits down a notch please? We've discussed how using swear words when addressing serious issues undermines the situation." The therapist said. "Zayn, let me start with you. Tell me what you are feeling. In one word."

"Pissed." Zayn said. "At my husband." He added.

Liam chuckled. "That's four words, babe."

"Look at you, you know how to count." Zayn said in a sarcastic tone. "Stephanie, you wanna know why I'm pissed at my husband?"

"Okay, why?" She asked.

"Ask him why I'm pissed." Zayn said pointing at Liam.

The therapist sighed. "Why's your husband pissed at you, Liam?"

"Because he doesn't trust me." Liam said.

"Go on, Stephanie, ask him why don't I trust him." Zayn said looking at Liam.

"The therapist is in charge here, Zayn. So please try and avoid controlling the session let the professional do her job." Liam scoffed.

"Actually, Liam, I would like to hear why you think Zayn doesn't trust you." Stephanie said.