Chapter 2.

After the married couple left the therapist's office they had to hop on the same car to take them to their work for a debriefing. Both were MI6 agents. The briefing was about an extraction of an asset in Paris. A military plane was ready on tarmac to take them there and back.

The extraction wasn't going to be friendly. The asset for starters was regarded a hostile and wanted for treason. He was a male in late in his 50's a disgruntled ex MI6 explosive expert believed to be involved in the making of small but deadly nuclear weapons replicas for an Italian mafia boss who sells them to the highest bidders.

One of those replicas was recently used to demolish a building in Cardiff, UK, where delegates from all over the world were to hold a conference about sanctions.

Zayn and his team have orders to shoot to disarm not kill as information by the military was required from the asset. If the asset then became volatile posing a threat to them, orders for a kill shot were in place.

The tricky part of the mission, the man was residing at the mansion of the Italian mafia boss which was like a compound with tighter than a reserve bank security. Breaching the security was near impossible but doable. Their only possible way in to the mansion was going to be via the mafia boss himself.

A man in his forties with a weakness for gay exotic, tanned and tattooed young men. Zayn knew that's the reason why his team was assigned the task in the first place.

Liking it or not, Zayn himself had to delegate himself to do the recon.

Zayn was the commander of the group of five agents selected to carry out the extraction. Making the group alongside him were Louis, Zayn's best friend; Luke, Liam's best friend; and Michael, anyone's friend.

Few hours later they arrived at their hotel in Paris. It was midnight. They weren't there for the sights. After securing the room it was business as usual. Discussing the details and nitty grit-ties of the assignment. Once everyone knew their roles, they checked their gears, ie, guns, knives were in working order and sharpened.

Intel they receive about the Italian Don was that he frequents a gay club exclusive to politicians, pop stars and mobsters alike. Basically it was for those who seek guaranteed privacy. Employees had to sign NDA's.

Entry to the club was via guest list. One makes a request and await a response. Zayn made a request before leaving for Paris and got accepted. His fake identity, Prince Jordan from the Middle East, an heir to six billion oil empire. They hoped that would be enough to rouse interest for the Don who apparently checks the guest list beforehand then make a move.

"Can we order room service?" After synching watches Michael asked Zayn.

"Sure you can." Zayn didn't see why not. They had three hours to kill. "No alcohol though. The mansion has 100 guards on site. At all times. As well as fifty on standby. One of us fucks up we're all dead. We're good but the odds are against us here. If anyone feels like knocking back a hard one tonight speak now. We're a team and I will postpone for tomorrow until we're all mentally ready. Its my call to make not the director. I need you all at your best." He looked at each of the fours pairs of eyes looking back at him. "We're good?"

"We're good." The four men nodded in sync at him.

"Good." Zayn moved to stand by the window, looking at the view. Paris looked lovely at night. From the room Eiffel Tower was visible and it's lights glittering.

Louis walked over to stand next to Zayn. "You and Liam cool?" He whispered in Zayn's ear. He knew of their marriage woes.

"Cool as ice." Zayn replied stealing a glance over his shoulder at Liam who was busy loading a gun. He sighed looking at Louis. "He hates me."